Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Getting reported for something that is false.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
I was on my musketeer today helping out and I got reported for using inappropriate language when I was not. All I was saying was that I can use whatever powers I want and she said that I didn't because I was max. For some reason, she always be bothering me on that character saying that I don't need to use certain powers. Today she said "If I don't use them, then you can't either." Like, what? She is always commenting on what I be doing in battle every single time in he end of a dungeon in Team Up. I never did anything wrong to her, and she reported me for it. Then I reported her for false accusations since I did not use inappropriate language, and I never do. I also reported her since she always be bothering me for no reason. Please Kingsisle, I don't want to get my account suspended for something I never did. If you want more information, her name in game is Practical Madison Thatcher. Thanks for reading.

Administrator
sneaky fallon on Jan 22, 2020 wrote:
I was on my musketeer today helping out and I got reported for using inappropriate language when I was not. All I was saying was that I can use whatever powers I want and she said that I didn't because I was max. For some reason, she always be bothering me on that character saying that I don't need to use certain powers. Today she said "If I don't use them, then you can't either." Like, what? She is always commenting on what I be doing in battle every single time in he end of a dungeon in Team Up. I never did anything wrong to her, and she reported me for it. Then I reported her for false accusations since I did not use inappropriate language, and I never do. I also reported her since she always be bothering me for no reason. Please Kingsisle, I don't want to get my account suspended for something I never did. If you want more information, her name in game is Practical Madison Thatcher. Thanks for reading.
Hi sneaky fallon! If you feel that the report was inaccurate, please contact our support team and we'll be happy to review the concern:

https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sneaky fallon on Jan 22, 2020 wrote:
There seems to be some misconception that you receive an automatic punishment if you get reported; this isn't true.
KI has employees ( Support ) whose job it is to review reports, if the report was false, then you have nothing to worry about.

Is this a friend of yours? I would delete her at once.
Also, reporting someone for reporting you is a false report.
Not going to get into the weird and often anti-social players you can meet in a team up; but that's about the silliest rule about using powers that I've ever heard. Definitely should be included with the other trolls in "Towering Personalities".

Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
Bat Masterson on Jan 23, 2020 wrote:
Hi sneaky fallon! If you feel that the report was inaccurate, please contact our support team and we'll be happy to review the concern:

https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game
Thanks. I already contacted support for the subject. I haven't played the game in a few days because of what happened, but when I feel ready, I will play again, hopefully.

Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
anecorbie on Jan 23, 2020 wrote:
There seems to be some misconception that you receive an automatic punishment if you get reported; this isn't true.
KI has employees ( Support ) whose job it is to review reports, if the report was false, then you have nothing to worry about.

Is this a friend of yours? I would delete her at once.
Also, reporting someone for reporting you is a false report.
Not going to get into the weird and often anti-social players you can meet in a team up; but that's about the silliest rule about using powers that I've ever heard. Definitely should be included with the other trolls in "Towering Personalities".
Ok, thanks. She wasn't a friend though. I do agree that what she said to me was silly.