Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for New Year January 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live January 2020 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a new year January 30 at 4pm CT.

Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jan 23, 2020 wrote:
Pirates! Post your KI Live January 2020 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Thank you!
Can you give us a hint of what's planned for P101 in 2020?

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
hey I have a question will you guys add music players to pirate101 houses? I would love it if we can play them in our homes

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Gameplay tip: When training your pet gets to the point where is takes a long time before it's finished, just leave your pet to do it overnight. That way, when the you log back on to play next morning, your pet will be finished and you can repeat the process.

Question:Nautical PvP is a part of the game that hardly anybody does anymore. Is there a way to bring this activity back into the spotlight and make it more interesting?

Ensign
Jun 01, 2017
What will we expect to see in the future in Pirate101 for 2020 (Not talking about major updates, these smaller-scale updates that you speak of)?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
These are on behalf of Cody Nightblade at Pirate101 Central:

[Question]
What are your favorite abilities (Epic Talents and/or Powers) to use in battle?

[Tip]
For players that have been fighting or want to know more about Obsidian Brass:
    Obsidian Brass has a limited number of certain Powers:
      Tempest of Torpedoes: 2 copies
      Whale's Might: 3 copies
      Rallying Call: 3 copies
      Scatter Spike: 1 copy

While I'm at it, I'll toss a fun fact: Obsidian Brass's low-health minions have approximately 900 of their attacking stat.
(Okay, you don't have to include that fun fact, but it sure is hilarious to know that they have an attacking stat bonus of ~180%+ of their WP.)

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
[Question] How many pirates have gotten the badges "Friend of..." for helping the Ambassadors 500 times?

[Tip] Even if you prefer to solo as you travel the Spiral, make friends whenever possible -- you never know when you may come across a Group Plunder chest or a run of bad luck and need a helping hand from a fellow pirate.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
question: have you made a fnaf reference in p101, if not can you add one in a future update?

tip: taking queen and the marines down in kane boss fight is very useful, considering she is the most difficult of all and that marines can become queens (which defies logic because they technically genderbend)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
question: have you made a fnaf reference in p101, if not can you add one in a future update?

tip: taking queen and the marines down in kane boss fight is very useful, considering she is the most difficult of all and that marines can become queens (which defies logic because they technically genderbend)
The Kane battle is set up like a chessboard, and is basically played like a chess match. Queen ( as the queen piece ) can move in any direction capturing pieces.
The Marines are pawns and have that capability to promote to a queen, as in chess, when they reach the other side of the board. This has nothing to do with gender bending.
They also have a "cheap shot" talent but it's called "en passant", again a chess term.
I sincerely hope that KI will NEVER include a FNAF in this game as it's sick & violent and not at all "family friendly".

Ensign
Jun 07, 2010
Bat Masterson on Jan 23, 2020 wrote:

Thank you!
[Question]
You know how for Companions there's DIFFERENT animations for Epic, Mega, and Super Criticals? How about for Players? How about you're able to choose 3 different animations of your choice for your criticals? Example: If I wanted the animation of Assassin's Strike for my Super Critical, the animation of Brutal Charge for my Mega, and the animation of Dance of Steel for my Epic? (Shouldn't be just limited to melee animations.) And you can also add new animations that cost crowns, or you have to do something to unlock them? Costumes for Companions, and being able to revert back to old promotion outfits would be nice too.

[Tip]
Make sure to try different strategies and setups to figure out what would be best for you, like trying different weapon combos and companions.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Please pardon me if I sound snooty, but there's something I'm confused about. I distinctly heard my name mentioned during the livestream, you said I had a question or tip answered. But upon looking over the video, I don't see either my question or gameplay tip anywhere in the video. Was it answered and I just missed it? (Again, pardon me if I sound snooty, but I'm looking for clarification. Sorry to bother you about this.)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Feb 1, 2020 wrote:
Please pardon me if I sound snooty, but there's something I'm confused about. I distinctly heard my name mentioned during the livestream, you said I had a question or tip answered. But upon looking over the video, I don't see either my question or gameplay tip anywhere in the video. Was it answered and I just missed it? (Again, pardon me if I sound snooty, but I'm looking for clarification. Sorry to bother you about this.)
Please help me. I'm still confused.

Administrator
Lookit Light on Feb 5, 2020 wrote:
Please help me. I'm still confused.
Hi Lookit Light! Yes, this was your question answered:

"Nautical PvP is a part of the game that hardly anybody does anymore. Is there a way to bring this activity back into the spotlight and make it more interesting?"

Please send an e-mail to us and we'll get it awarded right away!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Feb 6, 2020 wrote:
Hi Lookit Light! Yes, this was your question answered:

"Nautical PvP is a part of the game that hardly anybody does anymore. Is there a way to bring this activity back into the spotlight and make it more interesting?"

Please send an e-mail to us and we'll get it awarded right away!
Ok, thank you. Must have missed it during the show myself. Sorry to have been a bother about this.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2010
*Me crying cause I never gotten attention... *

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
devin669311 on Feb 9, 2020 wrote:
*Me crying cause I never gotten attention... *
Keep submitting your questions and tips, maybe it'll get there eventually. I just looked at your question, maybe it was a tad too long? Kingsisle usually doesn't answer questions that take too long to answer, they have a time limit to their shows, you know! I think you have an interesting thing on your mind in your question. Don't worry, you'll get it eventually!

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."