Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Main quest deleted..?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 06, 2020
I had just arrived in Cool Ranch for the first time, coming from Monquista. I signed out after buying some ship equipment, signed back in a day later, and my main quest I thinkgot deleted..? My membership was still active, I could still perform sidequests, but I was excluded from the game's storyline. This might not be a bug, I might have forgotten my main quest.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
supertxgal on Mar 8, 2020 wrote:
I had just arrived in Cool Ranch for the first time, coming from Monquista. I signed out after buying some ship equipment, signed back in a day later, and my main quest I thinkgot deleted..? My membership was still active, I could still perform sidequests, but I was excluded from the game's storyline. This might not be a bug, I might have forgotten my main quest.
If you were on the dock in Cooper's Roost when you logged out, you were supposed to speak to Deputy Fowler as the next step of your quest. Does he have your quest?