Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

DreadNaught problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Now i am not sure if this is just me or i am just getting bugged dreads but i have done about 15 dreadnaught battles and havent gotten a single haywire weapon was the drop rate changed? and also can there be a change to how the dreadnaught spawns instead of killing scouts and have rng spawn it in could there be like 1 every hour with a timer and stuff?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Xuan Loki on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
Now i am not sure if this is just me or i am just getting bugged dreads but i have done about 15 dreadnaught battles and havent gotten a single haywire weapon was the drop rate changed? and also can there be a change to how the dreadnaught spawns instead of killing scouts and have rng spawn it in could there be like 1 every hour with a timer and stuff?
It would be nice if the Dreadnaught spawned more frequently and on more servers. But at the moment, even getting into the DN is impossible ( due to cabin glitch abusers ) for many who would like the chance to farm for those weapons.
You must realize that these weapons are rare drops and therefore are hard to get.
And welcome to the Message boards!

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
you're better off getting a farming group to do blight for dread weapons

drop rates are low anyways and i dont blame people for cabining it since it's so hard to get into in the first place

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
caleb10104 on Apr 7, 2020 wrote:

drop rates are low anyways and i dont blame people for cabining it since it's so hard to get into in the first place
I do blame cabin glitchers. Everyone ought to have a fair shot at farming, but, nooo, some players are selfish pigs "camping out" in the dungeon and blocking others.
That KI has offered a "work around" in no way excuses them.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012

This. In my opinion, the Haywire weapons seem to drop more often from the skeleton version of Ratbeard (and takes significantly less effort for a chance at them).

Admiral
May 30, 2010

I do. It wouldn't be so hard to get into if people weren't taking advantage of the glitch to hog up the chance to even do the dreadnaught. I don't bother. Why should I work to take out scouts when I won't get a crack at the payoff for my effort at the end?

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 7, 2020 wrote:
I do blame cabin glitchers. Everyone ought to have a fair shot at farming, but, nooo, some players are selfish pigs "camping out" in the dungeon and blocking others.
That KI has offered a "work around" in no way excuses them.
I think that cabin glitchers need to be addressed by the community and developers. They are a serious and common annoyance to the dungeon. And of course, seeing as this is one of the few places of rare loot for max level players, it needs to be dealt with. If not, KI will lose another thing keeping us max level players entertained.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Apr 15, 2020 wrote:
I think that cabin glitchers need to be addressed by the community and developers. They are a serious and common annoyance to the dungeon. And of course, seeing as this is one of the few places of rare loot for max level players, it needs to be dealt with. If not, KI will lose another thing keeping us max level players entertained.
If KI removed the restriction of blocking entry because a team is already there ( making it more like the Tower ) . There wouldn't be this problem and complaints. But there is probably a technical problem with a dungeon that shows up at certain times, and isn't permanently in place.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
If KI removed the restriction of blocking entry because a team is already there ( making it more like the Tower ) . There wouldn't be this problem and complaints. But there is probably a technical problem with a dungeon that shows up at certain times, and isn't permanently in place.
I'd rather be able to have multiple people in there with a few issues than not being able to go in at all because some jerk decided he should be the only one allowed in.