Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New potion idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2012
I think pirate101 should make a max level elixir that brings your pirate to the max level of 70 and that all quests main,side or etc in the entire game are completed when you get the elixir.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
weird589 on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
I think pirate101 should make a max level elixir that brings your pirate to the max level of 70 and that all quests main,side or etc in the entire game are completed when you get the elixir.
That's a pay to win option and why would anyone want to by pass playing the game just to get to max level and sit there with nothing to do or gain?

Ensign
Jun 17, 2012
I am just saying this as a opinion and if they were to create one doesn’t mean you would have to use the elixir

Ensign
Jun 17, 2012
I also said this elixir idea because if they are not going to update the storyline this is the least they could do

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
No. Just, no. Why play if you're going to skip the entire storyline?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I just think it's strange to sign up for a game and then not play it and buy a potion that carries you to the max level.
You gain nothing by this: no experience in playing class powers, no boss drops, no pets. This shouldn't be an option, it makes no sense, even if this game hasn't had a story update in 4 years.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
weird589 on Apr 28, 2020 wrote:
I also said this elixir idea because if they are not going to update the storyline this is the least they could do
Why? You'll be max level before you even finish the game anyway. Why do you want to rush it?