Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where the heck ARE the Stage Ship Discounts?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2009
The sale announced yesterday claimed that they are on sale for 40% off, but clearly the crowns shop says otherwise. None of the mounts are displayed with a discount, and the team has 5 days to adjust that before the promo is done or this can liable for false advertising. (I can't provide screenshots on this message board, but I am sure others will notice as well if they log into the game.)
  • Up to 40% off select Ships
  • 40% off Stage Ship Mounts (Not Applied Until Fixed)
  • Up to 50% off select Ship Equipment
  • 30% off Captain's Quarters

• Administrator
    SlushCut on Jun 23, 2020 wrote:
    The sale announced yesterday claimed that they are on sale for 40% off, but clearly the crowns shop says otherwise. None of the mounts are displayed with a discount, and the team has 5 days to adjust that before the promo is done or this can liable for false advertising. (I can't provide screenshots on this message board, but I am sure others will notice as well if they log into the game.)
  • Up to 40% off select Ships
  • 40% off Stage Ship Mounts (Not Applied Until Fixed)
  • Up to 50% off select Ship Equipment
  • 30% off Captain's Quarters
  • Our apologies about this, you are correct, it should be discount. We'll have it discounted sometime today for the rest of the promotional period.