Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Duomo help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
So I've read various old boards on this topic but basically I can't beat the Duomo dungeon in Valencia. I'm a level 67 Bucaneer. I've tried all the advice I've found, like changing up my companions and strategy, but I just get beat every single time by the Royal Guards. To make matters worse, I usually use the team up board for things like this, but my game has a glitch or something and it won't let me. It will pull up the box where it shows what other pirates have joined you, but it doesn't say the name of the dungeon at the top. I've been sitting on it for several hours with no luck, so I think that it's not appearing for other people on the main board. I'm not sure what to do, so I'm desperately asking this forum. Is there anyone who would be willing to meet up with me or something to help me? My pirate in-game name is Crafty Pearl. Thank you!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Craftypearl3 on Jul 13, 2020 wrote:
So I've read various old boards on this topic but basically I can't beat the Duomo dungeon in Valencia. I'm a level 67 Bucaneer. I've tried all the advice I've found, like changing up my companions and strategy, but I just get beat every single time by the Royal Guards. To make matters worse, I usually use the team up board for things like this, but my game has a glitch or something and it won't let me. It will pull up the box where it shows what other pirates have joined you, but it doesn't say the name of the dungeon at the top. I've been sitting on it for several hours with no luck, so I think that it's not appearing for other people on the main board. I'm not sure what to do, so I'm desperately asking this forum. Is there anyone who would be willing to meet up with me or something to help me? My pirate in-game name is Crafty Pearl. Thank you!
I'd be happy to help you get through the Duomo. Since replies on the main message boards take a while to see responses, and I'm usually watching the forums at Pirate101 Central, that would be a better place to finalize a meet-up.