Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ways to add to pirate101 and revive the playerbase.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Here is a simplified list of things Kingisle can add to the game to bring Pirate101 back to the glory days.

1: Add world such as Polaris (There's a stormgate in Valencia part 2), Grizzleheim (We can visit Marlybone, Monquista, Mooshu, and Skull island. Why not Grizzleheim), Zafaria, and Krokotopia. These are possible adds because all contain massive waterways. I'm sure Kingisle can add them in to the story to find the other map pieces and have a possible Kane rematch. (His brain is out there)

2: Stop adding things locked behind the crowns shop. No one wants to pay to play a game then pay to get the cool stuff too. (Example: New Skeleton Key bosses)

3: Bring holidays like Halloween to skull island. It exists in Wizard101.

Feel free to add to this list. I added 3 ideas that i thought are super possible and will definitely add more to the game and therefor attract more players.
Romantic Jonathan Dove lvl 70

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
JonathanTheAdventu... on Jul 16, 2020 wrote:
Here is a simplified list of things Kingisle can add to the game to bring Pirate101 back to the glory days.

1: Add world such as Polaris (There's a stormgate in Valencia part 2), Grizzleheim (We can visit Marlybone, Monquista, Mooshu, and Skull island. Why not Grizzleheim), Zafaria, and Krokotopia. These are possible adds because all contain massive waterways. I'm sure Kingisle can add them in to the story to find the other map pieces and have a possible Kane rematch. (His brain is out there)

2: Stop adding things locked behind the crowns shop. No one wants to pay to play a game then pay to get the cool stuff too. (Example: New Skeleton Key bosses)

3: Bring holidays like Halloween to skull island. It exists in Wizard101.

Feel free to add to this list. I added 3 ideas that i thought are super possible and will definitely add more to the game and therefor attract more players.
Romantic Jonathan Dove lvl 70
I have a simple and effective list that I believe should be relatively easy to do.

1: Bug fixes. So many bugs have been left in here, especially the notorious Cabin Glitch. Fixing some of these would be welcome.

2: Side Activity improvements. We don't need some new ones, thy already exist in the form of Pet Sparring and Nautical PvP. Currently, though, they're uninteresting and almost literally no-one does them. Some improvements would be welcome.

3: Companion Improvements. MY GOODNESS I WANT THIS MOST. Several Companions become obsolete after the world they're gained in, or even during them. Giving them some promotions or wider Epic Talent selection would be welcomed by me personally.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Lookit Light on Jul 16, 2020 wrote:
I have a simple and effective list that I believe should be relatively easy to do.

1: Bug fixes. So many bugs have been left in here, especially the notorious Cabin Glitch. Fixing some of these would be welcome.

2: Side Activity improvements. We don't need some new ones, thy already exist in the form of Pet Sparring and Nautical PvP. Currently, though, they're uninteresting and almost literally no-one does them. Some improvements would be welcome.

3: Companion Improvements. MY GOODNESS I WANT THIS MOST. Several Companions become obsolete after the world they're gained in, or even during them. Giving them some promotions or wider Epic Talent selection would be welcomed by me personally.
1. Totally with you on the bug fixes.

2. Yes, we do. Not everyone likes PvP, and pet sparring, nautical PvP and PvP itself are all iterations of the same thing. And, frankly, if no one is doing them now, why would they do them later, with whatever minor improvement KI spares for P101? I want something non-competitive to do, such as crafting, shipwrighting, cartography, fishing....

3. Companion improvements might be nice, but let's face it, there's no point. Without additional storyline there's little reason to improve the companions. At the moment all mine are on orders because I don't need them for combat.