Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Section in the Community Guides -- NAUTICAL

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I was disappointed to see the new Community Guides section appears to have been all compiled from Final Bastion and Swordroll's sites -- focusing primarily on battleboard combat. This leaves out an extremely important aspect of Pirate Life -- Ships and Nautical Battles.

I, for one, enjoy sailing my ship, defeating enemies for useful ship equipment and helping other ships to do so as well.

Several Guides are available on Pirate101 Central regarding:

Farming Boss Ships by Skyway

Guide to the best ship gear for nearly every level.

Nautical Know-How - Where to Get Nautical XP if You HATE Sinking Ships

and other ship topics.

Administrator
Willowydream on Aug 4, 2020 wrote:
I was disappointed to see the new Community Guides section appears to have been all compiled from Final Bastion and Swordroll's sites -- focusing primarily on battleboard combat. This leaves out an extremely important aspect of Pirate Life -- Ships and Nautical Battles.

I, for one, enjoy sailing my ship, defeating enemies for useful ship equipment and helping other ships to do so as well.

Several Guides are available on Pirate101 Central regarding:

Farming Boss Ships by Skyway

Guide to the best ship gear for nearly every level.

Nautical Know-How - Where to Get Nautical XP if You HATE Sinking Ships

and other ship topics.

Thanks for the additional guides! We did not focus on any particular topic, we simply gathered the guides we knew about. Keep the suggestions coming, as we want it to be a comprehensive page.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Aug 5, 2020 wrote:
Thanks for the additional guides! We did not focus on any particular topic, we simply gathered the guides we knew about. Keep the suggestions coming, as we want it to be a comprehensive page.
Well, you may not have purposefully focused on battleboard guides, but that is the way it appeared to me.

Pirate101 is not a clone of Wizard101, so many times the framework used for copying game information ideas from Wizard101 over leaves out our beloved ships and nautical aspects.Some recent sales and promotions have ignored opportunities to highlight ships and equipment.

Rather than relegate ships, equipment and ship battle to little more than side content, it should be highlighted as something different and engaging -- or does Kingsisle agree with those players who call it mindless, boring, repetitious, etc.?