Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

life check?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 25, 2020
just wanted to ask everyone how they're doing.

The message boards are clearly inactive along with anecorbie and the majority of the staff. It seems there's no purpose for forum boards anymore, with apps like Twitter and Discord. It's been 2 years since someone posted in the "Valencia" message board. To be honest, I'm grateful that Bat Masterson still replies.

if anyone's still out there, I just wanted to know how life's been. what games have you been playing in quarantine? how have studies been?

Administrator
aulusOV on Oct 13, 2020 wrote:
just wanted to ask everyone how they're doing.

The message boards are clearly inactive along with anecorbie and the majority of the staff. It seems there's no purpose for forum boards anymore, with apps like Twitter and Discord. It's been 2 years since someone posted in the "Valencia" message board. To be honest, I'm grateful that Bat Masterson still replies.

if anyone's still out there, I just wanted to know how life's been. what games have you been playing in quarantine? how have studies been?
Hi aulusOV! Speaking of other areas of discussion, are there areas we should be frequenting more that we are not really in right now? Any Discord chats, other social networks, etc.?