Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Overall Hide Issue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
I was questing in valencia part two today and something happened that i noticed wasn't right. Both of my swashbuckler companions (contessa and kan po), were hidden, and when they approached the resistance fighters, there hides went away for no reason and the fighters got first strike. This is a bug that needs to be fixed asap because my companions died due to it and it was very annoying. Thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JackThePirate527 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I was questing in valencia part two today and something happened that i noticed wasn't right. Both of my swashbuckler companions (contessa and kan po), were hidden, and when they approached the resistance fighters, there hides went away for no reason and the fighters got first strike. This is a bug that needs to be fixed asap because my companions died due to it and it was very annoying. Thank you
It's not a bug, JackThePirate527!
The Resistance Fighters in Trigante Cellars all have the talent: First Strike 3, this removes any hide. In fact, most of the Unicorn fighters have this talent, so you must be careful who you send to attack.

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
JackThePirate527 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
Did you attack them? If so, these Resistance fighters have First Strike 3, which detects sneak attacks and negates hide instantly. This is no bug, it is mechanics in the game, I highly recommended El Toro, or in the case of a privateer to always have zeal in hand, as both Espirit and Zeal can help significantly against these foes.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
This isn't a bug. The resistance fighters have first strike 3, which allows them to strike melee attacks that are hidden, as well as take the hidden away. This also applies to quick draw 3 (for ranged gun attacks) and intuition 3 (for ranged magic attacks). I hope this helped.