Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2017 Pirate101 Wish List

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Ahoy mates!

Already, I bet we can all agree P101 is a great game, but it could use some improvements. Here are some of the things imo are most needed in Pirate101: (you are welcome to add feedback, or your own numbers as well.)

1. New packs - Pirate101 gained the new Ashes of the Armada Pack, but looking at Wizard101: it gained 6 new packs in 2016! Wizard101 is more popular than Pirate101, but I'm sure Pirates could deserve more attention with a few new packs. It is a bit sad to me when I scroll through the updates of both games the entire year, to find Wizard101 is gaining double, maybe close to triple, of what P101 is gaining. So, here are a few of my pack ideas:
  • Naval Force Pack (Marleybone theme)- contains cat companions, dog companions (redcoats), marleybone housing, navy dog pet (dog like the Marleybone navy dogs, wearing redcoat uniform), redcoat boots, hat, outfit, gun weapon like a royal navy dog's
  • Adventurer's Fortune Pack (Monquista theme) - contains monkey companions, a monkey pet, monquista housing, monquista clothes, and the chance to get an Monquistador Adventurer Ship
  • Songs of the Unicorn Pack (Valencia theme, but not with armada, has unicorns instead) - unicorn fencer companions, poetic unicorn pet, unicorn wear, a unicorn type sword, unicorn-related housing (example, a chair or table with unicorn horn legs) and a chance to get Unicorn Skies Ship

I also am thinking of a Mooshu pack with yum furniture, and like in the Captain Gunn Puppet Show, yum pudding, yum cake, etc but I don't know what companions, pets, and outfits it would have. I thought maybe of a Captain Gunn companion, but I am not so sure about it yet.
PS: KI, if you are going to add more worlds (I sure hope) you should do a pack or bundle related to them :) And, we need a holiday pack desperately!!

2. New Bundles - This very much goes with packs. My pack ideas could be a bundle idea too. Wizard101 received a few bundles this past year (I haven't counted) while Pirate101 in the past year has received 1.. 2... 3... none?! That has to be changed. Me, and a lot of other pirates, would totally buy a new bundle or pack if it came out. I would definitely buy crowns or the bundle in the store.

3. Some glitches still need to be fixed - I don't expect KI to have time to fix all the glitches, but at least most or some of them need attention. Some of them may only be happening to a few pirates, but a few pirates still matter! I often find glitches while I am on my ship; it will just instantly freeze. I have posted about it before, and KI did give some useful tips, but this glitching make the game not as enjoyable. W101 has bugs but not many. Bugs are one thing P101 triples W101 in...

Those are the main ideas I have in mind. This is intended as a page where pirates can post their ideas & give feedback, nothing else. Thank you for any feedback you have. I will be checking this so I can read your comments & answer your questions. Have a wonderful day

~ Darling Brittany Neels

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
4. More new worlds! Valencia pt 2 is a great start, and I would love for book 15 to continue. There are some very possible worlds we could be going too. I wish we could have all of them!
  • Polaris
  • Darkmoor (home of Vadima)
  • Rajah
  • El Dorado (it's the land of gold and where to find our parents... the whole reason we started, right?)
  • And more

I am not going very in depth as for there are a lot of posts about predictions and backgrounds on these worlds elsewhere, but they are worlds I am eager to see in the future!

5. Companions as drops - A mentioned idea all over the forums, and something that pirates could use. I don't know who could drop them, what companions could be dropped, or where, but I thought it would be neat if KI made a boss similar to W101's Loremaster, who drops spells, but this P101 "Loremaster" could drop companions

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Mythali126 on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy mates!

Already, I bet we can all agree P101 is a great game, but it could use some improvements. Here are some of the things imo are most needed in Pirate101: (you are welcome to add feedback, or your own numbers as well.)

1. New packs - Pirate101 gained the new Ashes of the Armada Pack, but looking at Wizard101: it gained 6 new packs in 2016! Wizard101 is more popular than Pirate101, but I'm sure Pirates could deserve more attention with a few new packs. It is a bit sad to me when I scroll through the updates of both games the entire year, to find Wizard101 is gaining double, maybe close to triple, of what P101 is gaining. So, here are a few of my pack ideas:
  • Naval Force Pack (Marleybone theme)- contains cat companions, dog companions (redcoats), marleybone housing, navy dog pet (dog like the Marleybone navy dogs, wearing redcoat uniform), redcoat boots, hat, outfit, gun weapon like a royal navy dog's
  • Adventurer's Fortune Pack (Monquista theme) - contains monkey companions, a monkey pet, monquista housing, monquista clothes, and the chance to get an Monquistador Adventurer Ship
  • Songs of the Unicorn Pack (Valencia theme, but not with armada, has unicorns instead) - unicorn fencer companions, poetic unicorn pet, unicorn wear, a unicorn type sword, unicorn-related housing (example, a chair or table with unicorn horn legs) and a chance to get Unicorn Skies Ship

I also am thinking of a Mooshu pack with yum furniture, and like in the Captain Gunn Puppet Show, yum pudding, yum cake, etc but I don't know what companions, pets, and outfits it would have. I thought maybe of a Captain Gunn companion, but I am not so sure about it yet.
PS: KI, if you are going to add more worlds (I sure hope) you should do a pack or bundle related to them :) And, we need a holiday pack desperately!!

2. New Bundles - This very much goes with packs. My pack ideas could be a bundle idea too. Wizard101 received a few bundles this past year (I haven't counted) while Pirate101 in the past year has received 1.. 2... 3... none?! That has to be changed. Me, and a lot of other pirates, would totally buy a new bundle or pack if it came out. I would definitely buy crowns or the bundle in the store.

3. Some glitches still need to be fixed - I don't expect KI to have time to fix all the glitches, but at least most or some of them need attention. Some of them may only be happening to a few pirates, but a few pirates still matter! I often find glitches while I am on my ship; it will just instantly freeze. I have posted about it before, and KI did give some useful tips, but this glitching make the game not as enjoyable. W101 has bugs but not many. Bugs are one thing P101 triples W101 in...

Those are the main ideas I have in mind. This is intended as a page where pirates can post their ideas & give feedback, nothing else. Thank you for any feedback you have. I will be checking this so I can read your comments & answer your questions. Have a wonderful day

~ Darling Brittany Neels
Like the ideas! I would LOVE some new packs! But KI said their would be no more cat companions after the Boochbeard bundle! But to add I think KI could draw people in with a new world. A lot of people stopped playing after Valencia pt. 2 so to draw them in and maybe more commercials pirate 101 could be booming once more!

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Anna Nightanglae on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
Like the ideas! I would LOVE some new packs! But KI said their would be no more cat companions after the Boochbeard bundle! But to add I think KI could draw people in with a new world. A lot of people stopped playing after Valencia pt. 2 so to draw them in and maybe more commercials pirate 101 could be booming once more!
My part on the worlds uploaded right before your comment was uploaded, so you probably didn't see it but I did write a bit on the worlds. Also, commercials would be a great way for P101 to start booming again

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
IMO these are unrealistic, but they would be really great(there also good ideas).

Ensign
Oct 09, 2014
Mythali126 on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
4. More new worlds! Valencia pt 2 is a great start, and I would love for book 15 to continue. There are some very possible worlds we could be going too. I wish we could have all of them!
  • Polaris
  • Darkmoor (home of Vadima)
  • Rajah
  • El Dorado (it's the land of gold and where to find our parents... the whole reason we started, right?)
  • And more

I am not going very in depth as for there are a lot of posts about predictions and backgrounds on these worlds elsewhere, but they are worlds I am eager to see in the future!

5. Companions as drops - A mentioned idea all over the forums, and something that pirates could use. I don't know who could drop them, what companions could be dropped, or where, but I thought it would be neat if KI made a boss similar to W101's Loremaster, who drops spells, but this P101 "Loremaster" could drop companions
YES!!! I love all of these ideas. Pirate101 desperately needs more packs and bundles, more worlds, more bug fixes, and a boss like the Loremaster for high level Pirates that drops companions instead of spells.

And his name shall be "il capo" (Italian for The Leader)

All in all the idea is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Ruthless Daniel Gunwale
Level 70

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Mythali126 on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
My part on the worlds uploaded right before your comment was uploaded, so you probably didn't see it but I did write a bit on the worlds. Also, commercials would be a great way for P101 to start booming again
Ya I didn't see your post when I read the topic. But a new world would draw people back.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Although I hope that new worlds will come with the second story arc, I must say that what we really need is side content that will keep us occupied and coming back to the game after we've met the challenges of quests.
Things like crafting, gardening & fishing. Also items like a team-up kiosk & a quest finder.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I'm praying that they add in something to give us more practice points, they did it in wizard and they can do it in pirate. Also lower scrip prices (i will not spend weeks on end farming for one measly item, and you can forget about the cabin) and more then anything I really do think we need more side content, side worlds, crafting, fishing, farming (or ship farming, an idea I thought up on the pirate central page). Side bosses and faction vendors, the ability to make guilds, etc. I'd honestly take all of that over a new world next year, no need to stay according to the same formula, take things one at a time, then give us a new world 2018. But make it big.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
piratical505 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
I'm praying that they add in something to give us more practice points, they did it in wizard and they can do it in pirate. Also lower scrip prices (i will not spend weeks on end farming for one measly item, and you can forget about the cabin) and more then anything I really do think we need more side content, side worlds, crafting, fishing, farming (or ship farming, an idea I thought up on the pirate central page). Side bosses and faction vendors, the ability to make guilds, etc. I'd honestly take all of that over a new world next year, no need to stay according to the same formula, take things one at a time, then give us a new world 2018. But make it big.
Yes side content! Fishing I think would fit nice in the whole pirate theme. As for companion drops I don't think that would happen since the "needs to be a reason the guy would join our crew" as cool that would be I think maybe another sumggler den dungeon or another Moo Manchu quest with awesome items would be nice to.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratical505 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
It's not likely that scrip prices will be lowered ( has KI lowered W101's arena ticket prices? And those are more difficult to get than scrip, at least everyone in P101 has a chance of getting all the scrip they want. ) IF they're willing to spend the time getting the scrip that will lead to that desired item.
Just like in real life you have to work& save for what you want. I did this, I wanted the smuggler's outfit ( jacket & boots ) and eventually I got enough scrip for it. I'm now saving for the BM ship's cabin. ( 1,009 scrip, I'm on my way! )

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
Although I hope that new worlds will come with the second story arc, I must say that what we really need is side content that will keep us occupied and coming back to the game after we've met the challenges of quests.
Things like crafting, gardening & fishing. Also items like a team-up kiosk & a quest finder.
yes!!!!!!! kiosk and side content! 100% needed!!!

improved P101 pvp frankly i feel the pvp community is too small and inclusive on this game and though i understand lack of crowd chatter is essential for solid concentration, I feel also that being able to watch ranked battles or view a loved friend battling sparks enthusiasm and interest (not to mention learning proper battleboard techniques) in pvp as a whole. also a version of 2-player teams would be lovely as well as tournaments once the initial interest has set in.

for pets: pet pvp getting higher ranked snacks/gear(relative to winning get something equivilent to the level pet you are using) even a rare unknown egg or two? possibly ONLY dropped via fighting Decius? would spark more interest in that area as well as give noobie tenters some clout for the vet tenters to offer hatchings to their more elite pets.
pet elixirs! hybrid hatching luck! 1 hour of 25% increase for 399 crowns, and 50% increase for 599 crowns!
pet bric-a-brac elixir! adds 50 more slots for pets/mounts per home space(inside or outside)(providing you already have the space for 1000 crowns. Also a place-able pet stable at a person's home would be lovely 50 pet or 100 pet respectively 1000 crowns or 2000 crowns.
pet training tab in your backpack counted as 1 item? a 50 pet satchel? so regardless of if you have 50 pets training it doesn't clutter or take away from your total backpack space? I'd gladly pay up to 1000 crowns for this item. Even 2000 crowns for a 100 pet one.
pet training stable? an at home place-able one that has its own fill-able energy meter(seperate from your character's) and can store and train up to 50 pets at a time. I'd gladly pay 2500 crowns for this item especially if its energy refilled on its own after a time.

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I'd also like a gold vault for my house attached to my attic for free or place-able(even better) can store upwards of 100,000 though 200,000 would be ideal. Could be crowns bought but in this case maybe scrip? Seems to me black market items could use a boost of variety and a deluxe place-able vault would be much sought after.. so crowns for a cheap version 100 grander and scrip for a 200 grander?

stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Crafting, fishing or some other side activity that will be fun for our pirates to do between quests.

More nice female clothes that ARE NOT armor. Pretty eyepatches, pretty earrings, etc., would all fly out of the Crown Shop.

More female companions! The Contessa is awesome, we need more like her and Bonnie to flesh out our all-female teams.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
I'd love to have crafting, fishing and gardening, like in Wizard101. New Worlds would be nice too, but players nowadays go through the content so fast and then there's nothing left, having these side activities would be great, something to do while you develop more storyline related content.

I'd love to have castle tours, I think I have a pretty good house and I want people to see it, just like I want to see other people's homes too.
Besides having a portal in your cabin to your home, there's no other way, besides visiting other people's cabins.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I love and agree with all of your ideas.

New packs especially would encourage crown spending and might boost Pirate101's revenue. Although new bundles would be fantastic, I feel like they wouldn't sell well. The fanbase just isn't there right now. To see Pirate101 succeed, we need to help it grow first.

Recruit, recruit, recruit! The more players we gather, the better Pirate101 is, and the more KingsIsle can add to the game. Hopefully 2017 is a great year for pirates.

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I still want weapon racks or just the ability to hang up our AMAZING weapons on the walls of our homes.. ours are so much cooler than wizard101 wands and I can say that from much experience in both games.

New bundle? I disagree with Vanessa on this.. every time I'm in Gamestop and there is a new P101 bundle the salespeople usually end up moving the display nearer the front of the store and/or add a KI poster that displays all the KI games prominently.. several times I've heard customers asking questions about Pirates game while in the store and if the salesperson cant answer well I've stepped in to help on occasion. Sadly Target, Walmart, CVS etc dont even know half the time what I'm asking for when i go in, nor could answer which aisle its on >.< But Gamestop does and they actually try hard to sell it :) Its quite lovely to see something new for Pirates hanging beside the Wizard bundles, the value is there and its exciting. The art on the Hoodoo bundle especially grabbed many new customers eye.. many who had never before heard of P101 were drawn to the bundle and I saw many aspiring pirates purchase it during the times I was in there.. I realize its expensive and time-consuming to create, but if KI team does make at least one new P101 card bundle, imo Gamestop would be choice place to issue it.

stormy jen silver