Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Springtime Pet Hybrids

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Calamity Finch on Mar 20, 2017 wrote:
So cool, thanks. Guess I need to take My pink marshadillo and go looking for a fandango. Oooh! I know someone with the yellow marshadillo too. Might need to try for that. I like your idea for the Mango-tango, but I love the silly rhyming name. Would be really nice for a pirate with orange colors. I thought of another idea for the Snowfall Fawn/Marshadillo cross, a Marsh Fawn, green and mossy looking with wet plants hanging from antlers.
Anyone know any other holiday pet involved hybrids, for any season? Got an idea for a holiday pet mix hybrid? Fall with Summer? Spring with Fall? The seasonal pets seem extra special, I'd hope there would be some extra special hybrids.
almost a year later and I STILL love your idea for a marsh fawn.. like ;n; so much.. its been forever since we got a unique hybrid form.. i think the last one found was the black mambo spider? fruit basket on its head was so epic lol :3

long long time ago i has requested a special clover-leaf lizard for st patty's day.. a friend even did up a wonderful amazing art piece of it for me to submit.. alas i never figured out how lol but i have all the art pictures of the ones she did of my ideas i had mentioned to her.. just sitting wasting away on my computer.. sigh..

I DO love and appreciate all the wonderful re-color types its fun and exciting.. still hopeful for friendship oni to pop out a ice oni like in mooshu turtle place dungeons.. recolors especially with effects truly add personalization to this game, and KI team work so very hard to bring them to us.. sorry if i seem ungrateful, i never meant to sound that way at all.. and by begging for a pet hybrid luck elixir to be sold in Crown Shop i guess i sound greedy a bit too? i'd just like the option of a temporary adjustment to the rng sometimes i just dont have the time and im trying to help nooblets..

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I notice the Pirate Central wiki for the Spring Grouper is still missing a full list of powers and talents on the first gen pet. Thought I'd mention, for those who would like a challenge to work on.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I noticed new hybrids of Springtime pets were reported by RRRRZZZZ. The Yellow and Cyan Marshadillow and the Pink and Cyan Marshadillow make a Hybrid! I checked the Pirate Central Wiki, but these hybrids are not listed there yet. I think that site requires screen shots of the discovered pet and it's egg as confirmation.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Okay, there is actually a listing for the Cyan Marshadillow and it's hybrids with the pink and yellow marshadillows. The index on the Central Wiki is a little behind the times, not showing the Cyan and it's hybrids, yet. If you check the index for the Pink or the Yellow Marshadillow, their listings include the link to the Cyan. The hybrids of these Marshadillows are just stubs with very little info and in need of pictures.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on May 31, 2018 wrote:
Okay, there is actually a listing for the Cyan Marshadillow and it's hybrids with the pink and yellow marshadillows. The index on the Central Wiki is a little behind the times, not showing the Cyan and it's hybrids, yet. If you check the index for the Pink or the Yellow Marshadillow, their listings include the link to the Cyan. The hybrids of these Marshadillows are just stubs with very little info and in need of pictures.
I'm not sure what you mean by the "index" for the Pirate101 Central Wiki being behind the times. To my knowledge, the pets have been added and linked, and are properly showing in the categories.

Perhaps a cache-clearing for your browser is in order.

The thread providing screenshots is here: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61921&p=308836#post308836

We do need better images for the pages, I agree, as well as verification of their snack likes/loves.

Thanks!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Willowydream on May 31, 2018 wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by the "index" for the Pirate101 Central Wiki being behind the times. To my knowledge, the pets have been added and linked, and are properly showing in the categories.

Perhaps a cache-clearing for your browser is in order.

The thread providing screenshots is here: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61921&p=308836#post308836

We do need better images for the pages, I agree, as well as verification of their snack likes/loves.

Thanks!

Something strange seems to be going on then. I followed your link and today was able to see the Cyan in the wiki under "Pets > first generation pets." Yesterday I didn't see it there. When I look under , "Pets > Hybrid pets", I still don't see the new hybrids listed. The hybrid list it gives me lists 72 pages of hybrid pets. How many do you see?

Okay, this is really strange, I just went back to "Pets > First generation pets" and the cyan listing is gone again. It seems I only saw the correct wiki list when I followed your thread.

Thanks. I was able to see the images of the new pets, and agree they are a bit blurry, very cute though!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on Jun 1, 2018 wrote:
Something strange seems to be going on then. I followed your link and today was able to see the Cyan in the wiki under "Pets > first generation pets." Yesterday I didn't see it there. When I look under , "Pets > Hybrid pets", I still don't see the new hybrids listed. The hybrid list it gives me lists 72 pages of hybrid pets. How many do you see?

Okay, this is really strange, I just went back to "Pets > First generation pets" and the cyan listing is gone again. It seems I only saw the correct wiki list when I followed your thread.

Thanks. I was able to see the images of the new pets, and agree they are a bit blurry, very cute though!
I see 80 pages of Hybrid Pets - if you have cleared your cache, maybe you need to force a reload of the page by hitting Control-shift-R?

By the way, there are 286 First Generation Pet pages.