Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Sidequests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2014
I was kind of thinking that we should also get new sidequest every so often in different places. if you have beaten the game already or just messing around in the skyways and run out of sidequests the game gets boring and there is really nothing to do unless their is an event or pvp going on. I thing there should be updated sidequest that way if you have beaten the game or just messing around there is always something to do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Wolf on May 23, 2017 wrote:
I was kind of thinking that we should also get new sidequest every so often in different places. if you have beaten the game already or just messing around in the skyways and run out of sidequests the game gets boring and there is really nothing to do unless their is an event or pvp going on. I thing there should be updated sidequest that way if you have beaten the game or just messing around there is always something to do.
There was one side quest added to this game before the Valencia2 update - the Tower of Moo Manchu. How many here remember we were sent there by Lord Chagatai by a challenge from Moo, himself?
Also there were 2 other gauntlets added; The Pirate's Regatta & the Haywire Armada Dreadnaught.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Something like the Wizard101 Daily Assignments would be nice, I agree.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Daily assignments would be awesome.

More combat badges would also be nice (particularly for the monsters found in the stormgates) and easier to implement. Not to mention the looks of people's faces when they see that they have to defeat 250 unicorn swashbucklers would be priceless!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
What you describe will keep old players but won't bring in new ones.

What is needed is something that will bring in new, paying players.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Max DeGroot on May 25, 2017 wrote:
What you describe will keep old players but won't bring in new ones.

What is needed is something that will bring in new, paying players.
Old players who resubscribe/purchase crowns would be just as good as drawing new players. New players come from hearing good buzz from old players enjoying the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on May 25, 2017 wrote:
Old players who resubscribe/purchase crowns would be just as good as drawing new players. New players come from hearing good buzz from old players enjoying the game.
Both of your points are valid, and there's no reason why 2 kinds of side quests can't be added.