Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Has Randomly Met Who?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I did a moo run with friendly jessie pew today(and apparently he wasn't very friendly)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I recently met Bad Billy Vaughn, who was hanging out in the party room with a few people, opening group chests. (Sorry that you missed one of the 2 lock chests, but you didn't miss much on that one. Please don't hold it against me.) I also saw Christina Nightingale in there. She went afk, so I wasn't able to ask her if she was Chrissy the Blesser.

I was saying hi to people in Avery's Court, when a familiar name answered back, Thomas Tew. One of my other pirates knew him, but not my witch. I lost him when he left the court, and his list was full. Luckily, he accepted my group request, so I could tell him who I was, and he friended me. It is funny when you run into people randomly you already know on other pirates.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Friendly Jesse Pew was recently troll hunting with One-Eyed Jack in the KI Live. I found him in the Party Room. After looting some doubloons in there, we had much house tour fun. I showed him around my musketeer's hotel, and he showed off his AMAZING captain's cabin, Aquilan bundle warehouse, and bunkhouse. He did some impressive bug work, loved the fireworks in the void! The mice on sticks were a lot of fun too.
Party room realm change seems to be working. I'm meeting some interesting people in there.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Yes, yes, I'm bumping this thread. But with good reason! I just randomly met Dead-Eye Jack Morgan's Witchdoctor, Dead-Eye Tatiana Morgan, in the Party Room, asking to open a Group Chest! I got to friend him, too. Yay!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
And yesterday, I met Fearless Saffron Nightingale and Friendly Ryan Jones, when they followed Helpful Aurora P. to the party room and helped me open a group chest. Thanks.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:
And yesterday, I met Fearless Saffron Nightingale and Friendly Ryan Jones, when they followed Helpful Aurora P. to the party room and helped me open a group chest. Thanks.
Aha, I was right! You're definitely welcome. I had such a fun time with you guys! Thanks for calling us to the Party Room, Calamity!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:
Yes, yes, I'm bumping this thread. But with good reason! I just randomly met Dead-Eye Jack Morgan's Witchdoctor, Dead-Eye Tatiana Morgan, in the Party Room, asking to open a Group Chest! I got to friend him, too. Yay!
Aye, she and Tatiana had a great Brawl at Smuggler's Cove, well fought and a great sport I might add.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
jack morgan933 on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
Aye, she and Tatiana had a great Brawl at Smuggler's Cove, well fought and a great sport I might add.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan
Thank you very kindly! Yes, it was totally epic. Congratulations to you on winning and on a great Witchdoctor's strategy!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
Thank you very kindly! Yes, it was totally epic. Congratulations to you on winning and on a great Witchdoctor's strategy!
Thank ye me dear, when ye find the combos in yer Skill Set an that of yer Companions ye be a force to be reckoned with!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Anyone have any new random meetings to report? Run into anyone interesting through the team-up ledger perhaps?