Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Fridays for Pirates? YES!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Weekly, Professor Falmea asks wizard players question after question. Couldn't many of those same questions apply to Pirate101?

The question for Friday, July 14, 2017 was:

#1 - Do you like wandering bosses (like the Fairy Queen in Unicorn Way)?
#2 - If so, what's your favorite one? If not, what would make you like them more?

#1 - Yes! I love encountering a wandering enemy that provides a challenging battle with unique drops. Pirate101 needs more of those!

#2 - My favorites are the wandering Boss Ships like the Hart of Gold in Westminster Skyway that we can farm for unique ship equipment.

Hey, this is a GREAT idea. I’m going to re-purpose Falmea Fridays for this going forward. This is an absolutely great question (yes, we can totally use some more wandering bosses in Pirate as well), so please answer this one in the meantime, and look for my first official one coming in August.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
Weekly, Professor Falmea asks wizard players question after question. Couldn't many of those same questions apply to Pirate101?

#2 - If so, what's your favorite one? If not, what would make you like them more?

#1 - Yes! I love encountering a wandering enemy that provides a challenging battle with unique drops. Pirate101 needs more of those!

#2 - My favorites are the wandering Boss Ships like the Hart of Gold in Westminster Skyway that we can farm for unique ship equipment.

Great idea, Willowy & thank you, Professor Falmea, for seconding her idea!
1. I do like the challenge of a wandering boss ( although that one in front of House Purzian was a real stinkeroo! )
They even use pets! I would like to see more bosses using pets, that way we could use those Egg Timer Doubloons which aren't allowed in Ranked PVP.
2. Hmm, a favorite boss in P101? Why not drag Ol' Cadmus out of his cave and make him wander the countryside a bit! He could use the fresh air!
I'll be looking forward to your post in August, Professor!

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Woohoo! Great idea, Willow!

And thanks to Professor Falmea for being so willing to adopt it officially. :D

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
#1 A wandering boss sounds awesome, never played wizard before

#2 never seen one, don't have a favourite

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
#1 A wandering boss sounds awesome, never played wizard before

#2 never seen one, don't have a favourite
You've seen the ship bosses in the various skyways, haven't you?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Willowydream on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
You've seen the ship bosses in the various skyways, haven't you?

Yes, but I thought this term only applied to land enemies

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

Brilliant Lass, I second this Idea!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Admiral
May 30, 2010
A very nice idea.

I'm quite fond of beating up Pluton in the Achean skyway, although I have to agree that the Hart of Gold is a wonderful ship to sink when you're at that level.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

1: yes! they are so fun and unique. they can give good stuff, too.

2: my favorites are the hart of gold and pluton. we need more wandering bosses! on ships and on land.

also, hello professor falmea!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I'm curious when we will see another Producer's Letter.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The first Friday in August was specially geared toward Wizard101 multiple chat channels function...