Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie anne build?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
Hi recently almost got my bonnie to max and I just wanted some suggestions on epics and talens to give her, Thanks in advanced. Mark.

Salty Mark: Lvl 70

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
Bonnie Anne build? hmm. I would give her these epics:

Overwatch 3, Doubletap 2, Burst Fire 3.

as for normal talents

Rough 4, Tough 4, Agile 4, Accurate 3, Scrapper 2 (or if you prefer, dodge 2)

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I gave my Bonnie Anne Overwatch 2, Quick Draw 2, Double Tap 2, and Return Fire 2 for epics.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
sparkyrail12 on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Hi recently almost got my bonnie to max and I just wanted some suggestions on epics and talens to give her, Thanks in advanced. Mark.

I know this was from a while ago but the other to builds are horribly bad. Burst 2 quick draw 1 overwatch 3 double tap 2 is the way to go.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
kingme655 on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
I know this was from a while ago but the other to builds are horribly bad. Burst 2 quick draw 1 overwatch 3 double tap 2 is the way to go.
I was just about to suggest those exact epics

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016

I can't help you there. I'm never promoting my Bonnie Anne to Fox Highlander until we get a way to farm Captain Swing again. For those of you who don't know this boss, he's a boss that you must defeat to promote Bonnie Anne to Fox Highlander and he drops a unique hat (Luddite's Topper), a unique robe (Luddite's Clobber), unique boots (Luddite's Spats), and even a weapon unique to him (Captain Swing's Slicers). The problem is that you can't farm him if you already turned in the Bonnie Anne Highlander quest and finished the promotion. I've been hoping for Kingsisle to bring back Captain Swing so I can promote Bonnie Anne to Fox Highlander, but he hasn't made a return yet so I'll never fully promote my Bonnie Anne. Sorry if this post wasn't helpful for Bonnie Anne build, but if you make her Fox Highlander, you miss out on farming Captain Swing for his unique gear.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Ensign
May 30, 2009

Give her Overwatch 3, Double tap 3 and Burst fire 2
Or give her Overwatch 3, Double Tap 2, Burst fire 2 and Quick Draw 1. Both are the best so far. But i wouldn't suggest Quick draw 1 if you're going for PvP. Nausica's True Grit 2 is a Musketeer counter. (Some creatures do have true grit also trained PvE Wise) So go for the first setup.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I don't know why people ask for builds for specific companions, that kind of takes the fun out of it. You should teach her whatever you think is best for her to learn, and then go on that.

Slick Luke Noble lvl 70
Strong Andy Armstrong lvl 70

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
1Of1Musketeer on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
I don't know why people ask for builds for specific companions, that kind of takes the fun out of it. You should teach her whatever you think is best for her to learn, and then go on that.

Slick Luke Noble lvl 70
Strong Andy Armstrong lvl 70
right-o.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Overwatch 3 burst 2 double tap 2 quick draw one. Quick draw is mainly for helping to start chains on defense.

Rough 4, tough 4, agile 4, and accurate 4 and whatever for the other one
The build is pretty much self explanatory