Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Advice on soloing Tower of Moo Manchu?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Im a max level privateer. I am trying to solo the Tower of Moo Manchu, but every time I make an attempt to solo it, I fail every time. I can't always make a group to help me with the tower, because not a lot of people want to join me. So, any advice on how I can take on the Tower of Moo Manchu alone?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
scratch, blood flames, summon spam

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
i've soloed it around 50 times on my witch. scorpion summon, blood flames, valor's armors, old scratch, and gracie. if neither scorpions nor blood flames show up in the top 3 floors, you can rely on gracie and her golem's hold the line. to me, scratch and gracie are OP no matter how much health they have, so i leave them wounded and spare all 3 scratch-boosted valor's armors for my pirate in case i need to grind. speaking of grinding, put your best summon doubloons up first. my witch is ultimately worthless when his powers run out, so when my health is low i run and hide while my doubloon summons do the work.
i've never gotten a boss drop from a solo tower run. i hate this game.