Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you for the wonderful thank you

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you KI for blessing us with such wonderful goodies in your "Thank you to the community" You have worked SO hard to stop those furstunkin DDOS attacks and you celebrate by rewarding us. We feel the love big time and we thank you for the wonderful goodies. *Chrissy hugs*

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
Thank you KI for blessing us with such wonderful goodies in your "Thank you to the community" You have worked SO hard to stop those furstunkin DDOS attacks and you celebrate by rewarding us. We feel the love big time and we thank you for the wonderful goodies. *Chrissy hugs*
Well said Chrissy thank you kingsisle for all the overtime you all have put into these wonderful game's over the years and during these hack attacks happy birthday pirates and wizards

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yay! free goodies! <33333333
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Certainly made my week, I was able to treat myself to several "Professor's Hoard" packs. Thank you!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
Yes. Thank you so much for everything you've done for this game, KingsIsle. You have my everlasting respect and... Did someone say Test Realm? Or goodies?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Thank Ye KI fer the wonderful Treasures.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Thnx KingsIsle, we will always be there for you.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Truly, thank you. On top of everything else you're doing at the moment, it was beyond generous to take time out to create a thank you gift for us all.