Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Queen's Dress and Mask For Our Pirates?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 11, 2016
The Queen's dress and opera mask look so spiffy! It would be neat if we can have these as in-game character items.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Black Ivy Ivey on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
The Queen's dress and opera mask look so spiffy! It would be neat if we can have these as in-game character items.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Ivy, and I love that idea! I would love to be able to gracefully dance around Avery's Court wearing her gown and mask.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I agree completely! Although I don't care for her dress, I would like her mask ( and if it came with a card, even better! )
The only Armada drops come from Rooke, Phule, Bishop & Kane. Queen & Deacon need to drop something as well.

Ensign
May 09, 2015
That would be straight fire.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
That would be straight fire.
What does that even mean?

Ensign
Sep 11, 2016
Thanks for the warm welcome! I also think we should be able to have her hair piece. Her whole outfit is simply marvelous. Yeah the fight should definitely drop more armada related items.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome! I also think we should be able to have her hair piece. Her whole outfit is simply marvelous. Yeah the fight should definitely drop more armada related items.
Aww, you're quite welcome (for the welcome)! That's a good idea. I agree - I just can't wait to see these things in action!

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I have no objections to this idea. More unique items should drop from the Kane fight since it is the final battle in arc 1. More creativity in terms of obtainable unique items in the game is never a bad thing in my opinion.