Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Governor Shrewberry's Dodge

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
I'll get straight to the point. Governor Shrewsberry's dodge is crazy high compared to the enemies before or after him. My crew missed almost no hits in Sato's tower or fort basset, and we have really high accuracy. Even now in Marleybone, we're still hitting nearly every time. I think his dodge needs to be nerfed (Lowered) because I missed almost every hit against him.

Dark Ryan Ashburn, Max
Dark Blake Ashburn, 53,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on Oct 18, 2017 wrote:
I'll get straight to the point. Governor Shrewsberry's dodge is crazy high compared to the enemies before or after him. My crew missed almost no hits in Sato's tower or fort basset, and we have really high accuracy. Even now in Marleybone, we're still hitting nearly every time. I think his dodge needs to be nerfed (Lowered) because I missed almost every hit against him.

Dark Ryan Ashburn, Max
Dark Blake Ashburn, 53,
Yet you defeated him....I'm assuming that you're talking about your Buccaneer and his crew? Did you use an all buccaneer team? That would explain the dodge being high to off-set their accuracy/strength.
Different classes face different challenges, what's easy to a Swashbuckler can be harder for a Buccaneer and vice versa.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Once again, the insistence on using the "A-Team" rather than adjusting to the enemy's class proves a pirate's undoing?

The right team and boosts for the right job and that pesky Dodge isn't an issue.