Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila Ulysses quest bug..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2016
Helloo, I wish to report a problem i'd been facing for a few minutes now (about 25-30). I had just finished finding and battling Medusa, and after bringing Wethersfield to Medea, I was sent back to Ithaca. I was told to talk to Ulysses, but he's just telling me the same thing. ("Take my bow from Medusa and I'll give you your map. Daedelus will deduce the Gorgon's doom.") I figured it was just a minor glitch, went out of the humble cave and came back in. Didn't work. Reloaded... Still didn't work. I even tried leaving Ithaca and coming back. Still did not work. So, I closed Pirate101 altogether and came back on. Left Ithaca and came back, then went straight to the Humble cave. Still nothing. At this point, i'm guessing I might be forced to leave Ithaca and fight the scyllas again. Which isn't a problem, but why should I have to go through that again when Medea sent me to Ithaca herself to avoid having to go through the Dread Passage a second time? I was really looking forward to finally getting out of Aquila. Please help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flamingsarai on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:
Helloo, I wish to report a problem i'd been facing for a few minutes now (about 25-30). I had just finished finding and battling Medusa, and after bringing Wethersfield to Medea, I was sent back to Ithaca. I was told to talk to Ulysses, but he's just telling me the same thing. ("Take my bow from Medusa and I'll give you your map. Daedelus will deduce the Gorgon's doom.") I figured it was just a minor glitch, went out of the humble cave and came back in. Didn't work. Reloaded... Still didn't work. I even tried leaving Ithaca and coming back. Still did not work. So, I closed Pirate101 altogether and came back on. Left Ithaca and came back, then went straight to the Humble cave. Still nothing. At this point, i'm guessing I might be forced to leave Ithaca and fight the scyllas again. Which isn't a problem, but why should I have to go through that again when Medea sent me to Ithaca herself to avoid having to go through the Dread Passage a second time? I was really looking forward to finally getting out of Aquila. Please help.
This glitch is well known, try contacting Support for help.
You won't have to fight Scylla again, after you defeat it the first time; a side passage opens up at the right and leads into Ithaca.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2016
anecorbie on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
This glitch is well known, try contacting Support for help.
You won't have to fight Scylla again, after you defeat it the first time; a side passage opens up at the right and leads into Ithaca.
Yeah Nevermind this post. I contacted support right after posting this and they were able to fix the problem. I probably should've done that first.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flamingsarai on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
Yeah Nevermind this post. I contacted support right after posting this and they were able to fix the problem. I probably should've done that first.
I'm glad things worked out for you!