Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ledger Doesn't Work With Machine Core

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I get zero Team Up credit from the Ledger when completing the Machine Core dungeon. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that, even after you complete all the objectives, the dungeon still treats you like your leaving the dungeon early.

I still receive credit for total Kane defeats, but it doesn't register for the Team Up totals.

It would also help if an exit was placed in the crystal room instead of running all the way back to the entrance too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I get zero Team Up credit from the Ledger when completing the Machine Core dungeon. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that, even after you complete all the objectives, the dungeon still treats you like your leaving the dungeon early.

I still receive credit for total Kane defeats, but it doesn't register for the Team Up totals.

It would also help if an exit was placed in the crystal room instead of running all the way back to the entrance too.
I agree that a way to leave the Great Machine after defeating Kane would be good, you always get that notice "if you leave early, you'll have to start over."

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, it is a problem when there is a "leaving the dungeon" warning. And you're right, it's a long way to run back to exit, and then not to get credit -- very frustrating.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Oran from Urz on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:

The whole ledger is broken. Ki needs to fix it so it gives you credit once you complete the last fight as opposed to once you leave. That's how some pirates(who I will not name) managed to get the Halo given by the forth team up badge so fast.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Can someone confirm whether or not this feature is going to be fixed? I just did a Team Up for the Hydra, and didn't get credit because of the "you're leaving a dungeon" warning -- by my count I should have at least four more towards my first hundred Team Ups, but I keep helping with these difficult dungeons and then not getting credit even though I actually do the battles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Nov 19, 2017 wrote:
Can someone confirm whether or not this feature is going to be fixed? I just did a Team Up for the Hydra, and didn't get credit because of the "you're leaving a dungeon" warning -- by my count I should have at least four more towards my first hundred Team Ups, but I keep helping with these difficult dungeons and then not getting credit even though I actually do the battles.

Did you leave the dungeon before the pirate you're helping got the chain from the Hydra; I've done this dungeon and got the credit, after waiting for them to claim the chain.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
Did you leave the dungeon before the pirate you're helping got the chain from the Hydra; I've done this dungeon and got the credit, after waiting for them to claim the chain.
Actually, no, the kid left the dungeon before the end of the battle -- he told me to go in first, and then confessed he had no health because he came directly from another battle, and he had no potions - it was pretty frustrating, bordering on TROLLING.

But this is just another variation on the theme of, I was teaming up in good faith, is it fair that I don't get credit? I finished the battle, and left the dungeon via the entrance.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Willowydream on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
Actually, no, the kid left the dungeon before the end of the battle -- he told me to go in first, and then confessed he had no health because he came directly from another battle, and he had no potions - it was pretty frustrating, bordering on TROLLING.

But this is just another variation on the theme of, I was teaming up in good faith, is it fair that I don't get credit? I finished the battle, and left the dungeon via the entrance.

Your post is the perfect example of why the Team Up Ledger needs to be fixed. You should only get credit after the last fight is completed. It isn't fair to everyone else to just enter and leave ..... repeatedly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:

I've had so many team-ups end with the original "requester" backing out at the very last second. In those cases I believe that they were either looking for a full team or they were trolling.