Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are Terror-Cotta Warriors Banned In PVP Now?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I was playing an unranked PVP match tonight and decided to use my imperial robes of Moo Manchu to summon terror-cotta warriors, only the spell did nothing. In Ranked PVP I have got 1-5 warriors in the past and in unranked PVP I got a full 9(like in PVE). Please tell me Terror-Cotta warriors aren't banned in PVP now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 27, 2017 wrote:
I was playing an unranked PVP match tonight and decided to use my imperial robes of Moo Manchu to summon terror-cotta warriors, only the spell did nothing. In Ranked PVP I have got 1-5 warriors in the past and in unranked PVP I got a full 9(like in PVE). Please tell me Terror-Cotta warriors aren't banned in PVP now.
They're not banned, but the amount summoned is linked to your Will stat now. This adjustment is PVP only, you'll still get the full amount in PVE.
If the spell did nothing, then that means your Will failed to summon even one T-C.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 27, 2017 wrote:
They're not banned, but the amount summoned is linked to your Will stat now. This adjustment is PVP only, you'll still get the full amount in PVE.
If the spell did nothing, then that means your Will failed to summon even one T-C.
Wait did Ki link the amount to everyone's will stats? If so, that could be a problem for 3 of the classes. The Imperial Robes Of Moo Manchu is supposed to be an all class item.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
Wait did Ki link the amount to everyone's will stats? If so, that could be a problem for 3 of the classes. The Imperial Robes Of Moo Manchu is supposed to be an all class item.
It is an all class item - in PVE, all classes will get the full T-C for those battles. They're not linked to Will for that. This fix was to reduce the "summon spam" and the cries of outrage over how OP the Robes are. Much better than an outright ban, yes?