Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Visiting Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The wizards spend a lot of time in Grizzleheim helping mostly wolves and bears, usually against nasty ravens. I think it would be so interesting if as pirates, we would hear the raven side of the story. Like us and the rats, they might tend toward the other side of the law, but many of them might have hearts of gold, and also feel betrayed, or threatened by the actions of the Coven. The wizards run on the ground; we could sail our ships to the Ravens' secret mountain aerie villages, sky towns and remote birdhouses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:
The wizards spend a lot of time in Grizzleheim helping mostly wolves and bears, usually against nasty ravens. I think it would be so interesting if as pirates, we would hear the raven side of the story. Like us and the rats, they might tend toward the other side of the law, but many of them might have hearts of gold, and also feel betrayed, or threatened by the actions of the Coven. The wizards run on the ground; we could sail our ships to the Ravens' secret mountain aerie villages, sky towns and remote birdhouses.
Who wouldn't want a Raven companion?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
anecorbie on Dec 23, 2017 wrote:
Who wouldn't want a Raven companion?
if it aint an old scratch i dont want it B

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
The Raven may not be a Witch, they could just as well be warriors or musketeers. Besides, we could recruit Wolves or Razor Tusks.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
What if it were a skeletal raven?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yesh please!

link to an old idea.. https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/do-you-have-an-idea-8ad6a40435cd8a9b0135cf6f2a

what about those funky gremlin looking things.. spoopy though

stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I have been wanting to visit Grizzleheim since the Grizzly pack was introduced. I really want to find out more about the Beastmaster companions and their back stories. I want to meet their families and maybe recruit an "Ewok" sized bear to my crew.