Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - A pet by any other name...

AuthorMessage
Hello Pirate friends! It's time for some feedback, so shall we?

Today, let's chat about our adorable faithful friends, our pets! If you could give your pet a name that doesn't exist in the Spiral right now, what would it be? Sergeant Meatball? Ambassador Sunny? If you had to expand that list by just ONE new name, what would you choose?

Very much looking forward to your responses. Have a super fun Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I like the pet name einstein...maybe other famous scientists like newton or galileo.

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
In addition to getting the lists from both games to overlap,

Baron Truffles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Professor Falmea on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:

Today, let's chat about our adorable faithful friends, our pets! If you could give your pet a name that doesn't exist in the Spiral right now, what would it be? Sergeant Meatball? Ambassador Sunny? If you had to expand that list by just ONE new name, what would you choose?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I would like more descriptive choices; Maxwell is already on the list but having a Smart Maxwell would make my day ( if you get the reference - cheers! )
Just more names, male or female, serious names or ( especially ) silly names.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2015
As a reference to my favorite board game, Clue, I think the name Colonel Mustard would be a good one!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:

Wow, I love that one!

Although I do love silly names, I'm more into "powerful" and epic names. So... I may have to say either Zane or Blaze would be a great addition. Leaning more toward the latter.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think a cool name would be Number One.

Make it so!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
musicalmistress25 on Feb 24, 2018 wrote:
As a reference to my favorite board game, Clue, I think the name Colonel Mustard would be a good one!
Yes. Just yes.

Willowydream on Feb 24, 2018 wrote:
I think a cool name would be Number One.

Make it so!

Helm, warp one! Engage! ::grin::

Love the creative names here. We'll keep them in mind should we add future options for your faithful friends. New topic coming up shortly!