Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Top pvp classes in current meta

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
I just want to know the current best class(-es) to play with in pvp in the current meta. I have never done ranked pvp in Pirate101 before, so I would like to make a new pirate and start fresh. Please let me know, thanks!

Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
danielson2284 on Apr 7, 2018 wrote:
I just want to know the current best class(-es) to play with in pvp in the current meta. I have never done ranked pvp in Pirate101 before, so I would like to make a new pirate and start fresh. Please let me know, thanks!
In a word, privateer. The learning curve is pretty steep but it's hands down the most dominant class in the current meta.

Be warned, though, playing on only one class can make one develop bad habits so it's recommend that you play more than one class to experience matches from different viewpoints, ideally having both a melee and a ranged class.