Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with Bonnie Anne promotion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
From what I've been told, Bonnie Anne gets her final promotion at level 57. However, my Bonnie Anne is level 61, and I haven't yet gotten her promotion quest. However, despite being level 62 (thanks Skull Island for helping me grind like, 8 levels), I'm waaay behind in the storyline (haven't yet gotten Catbeard out of jail), due to not having membership for the past year or so. Is this the reason why I'm unable to promote her?

Edit: I've fully promoted Ratbeard, and apparently if you haven't gotten Catbeard out of jail you can't fully promote either of them, which only adds to my confusion.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on May 14, 2018 wrote:
From what I've been told, Bonnie Anne gets her final promotion at level 57. However, my Bonnie Anne is level 61, and I haven't yet gotten her promotion quest. However, despite being level 62 (thanks Skull Island for helping me grind like, 8 levels), I'm waaay behind in the storyline (haven't yet gotten Catbeard out of jail), due to not having membership for the past year or so. Is this the reason why I'm unable to promote her?

Edit: I've fully promoted Ratbeard, and apparently if you haven't gotten Catbeard out of jail you can't fully promote either of them, which only adds to my confusion.
Yes, you need to complete Marleybone's main quest line through recruiting Gracie Conrad, because Gracie has a speaking part in the promotion quest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on May 14, 2018 wrote:

Have you finished MooShu and got the quest to go to Marleybone?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Maybe there is a prerequisite quest, which must be completed before she gets called for promotion? So both her level, and the completion of a specific quest might be needed.