Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 Website Cannot Be Reached

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
For the past few days I have been experiencing a weird glitch where my computer says the Pirate 101 website cannot be reached, at least on the first attempt, but if I wait a few seconds or press F5 it loads fine. This glitch doesn't happen on non-Kingsisle websites, so I guess it's something Kingsisle recently did. At least the Pirate 101 website is loading the second time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 24, 2018 wrote:
For the past few days I have been experiencing a weird glitch where my computer says the Pirate 101 website cannot be reached, at least on the first attempt, but if I wait a few seconds or press F5 it loads fine. This glitch doesn't happen on non-Kingsisle websites, so I guess it's something Kingsisle recently did. At least the Pirate 101 website is loading the second time.
It could be a problem on your end: try unloading the game from your computer then re-load.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on May 24, 2018 wrote:
It could be a problem on your end: try unloading the game from your computer then re-load.
Reinstalling the game wouldn't correct a problem with the website coming up. I was experiencing this too, just this morning -- it seems to have been rectified. I did restart my computer when I left for work, so perhaps that helped.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Willowydream on May 24, 2018 wrote:
Reinstalling the game wouldn't correct a problem with the website coming up. I was experiencing this too, just this morning -- it seems to have been rectified. I did restart my computer when I left for work, so perhaps that helped.

Glad to here it wasn't just me that experienced this problem. Perhaps they did fix it, right now the Pirate 101 website seems to be working normal, but I am also on my PC as opposed to my Laptop at the moment. I was on my Laptop when this glitch happened.