Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where are some of the other powers like dutch?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Where is the equivalent of the dutch or the polish or canadians or germans we dont see any of them in pirate101 i do know blind mew said that there would be too many powers fighting for power in the spiral but the dutch would fit if i could i would even voice some of the dutch polish canadian and german characters for goodness gracious i love pirate but where is the polish germans or canadians maybe the canadians are just in cool ranch maybe the germans are just in grizzleheim or close to there maybe the polish are in polaris but i would voice any of the characters i could even if i am a kid but the dutch would be such a great power too the spiral and wizard101 has so many worlds why cant you make pirate the same i mean having so many worlds would be awesome tell me what ya think kingisle and wizard101 and pirate101 players

See you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on May 26, 2018 wrote:
Where is the equivalent of the dutch or the polish or canadians or germans we dont see any of them in pirate101 i do know blind mew said that there would be too many powers fighting for power in the spiral but the dutch would fit if i could i would even voice some of the dutch polish canadian and german characters for goodness gracious i love pirate but where is the polish germans or canadians maybe the canadians are just in cool ranch maybe the germans are just in grizzleheim or close to there maybe the polish are in polaris but i would voice any of the characters i could even if i am a kid but the dutch would be such a great power too the spiral and wizard101 has so many worlds why cant you make pirate the same i mean having so many worlds would be awesome tell me what ya think kingisle and wizard101 and pirate101 players

See you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70
I agree that historically these nations were significant in the time of the Golden Age of Piracy ( which P101 is based on ).
As for Canadians, Gracie Conrad seems to have what I think is a Canadian accent.
Poland & Germany could be part of Darkmoor, whether we get this world is this game, I don't know.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
I dont know why kingisle would not leap like a cat for the chance to add the dutch it would give another world that wizard101 would not have and that means more money for kingisle very strange

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Also were is india i think thats rajah though

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on May 30, 2018 wrote:
Also were is india i think thats rajah though
Rajah is India, it's a reference to India during the reign of Queen Victoria.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Ok thx for telling me it was a reference to history