Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bundle idea- the avernus armada bundle

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
housing- Avernus grand design: look- the machine with doom shards sticking out the docks and the battle arena in this house is where you fight Kane.

ship- armada ship: look- like one of the calibria skyway armada ships it looks like.

companion: shattered armada musketeer : look- a musketeer of the armada with a broken mask ( robotic skull behind mask ) and has bad form, it promotes from musketeer to sniper, sniper has a cape, the mask fixed, and it has a rooke-like hat.

weapon- doomsword: look- a sword from a dragoon one handed with a doomshard for the blade part.

armor- shattered armada marine: look- marine armor but with doomshards sticking out as if they were a part of the armor (p.s, there are no sharp parts in the armor)

ship armor- (suggest it)

did i miss anything though?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
housing- Avernus grand design: look- the machine with doom shards sticking out the docks and the battle arena in this house is where you fight Kane.

ship- armada ship: look- like one of the calibria skyway armada ships it looks like.

companion: shattered armada musketeer : look- a musketeer of the armada with a broken mask ( robotic skull behind mask ) and has bad form, it promotes from musketeer to sniper, sniper has a cape, the mask fixed, and it has a rooke-like hat.

weapon- doomsword: look- a sword from a dragoon one handed with a doomshard for the blade part.

armor- shattered armada marine: look- marine armor but with doomshards sticking out as if they were a part of the armor (p.s, there are no sharp parts in the armor)

ship armor- (suggest it)

did i miss anything though?
Nice idea, very creepy ( I like creepy ) Let's see: House, ship, companion, & gear. Check! You got it all.