Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreadnaught not letting us enter the dungeon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 17, 2014
The dreadnaught even after we have defeated, does not show any sigil popup for us to enter. we have tried leaving and defeating the dreadnaught and re entering and it doesnt seem to work and is extremely frustrating. can this pls be fixed asaP?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Could this be a level requirement issue? There were a few of us on the dock, the max level pirates had the sigil, but the level 35 one did not. What level are you? Were there other pirates who entered successfully? Might the sigil have shut off after a time? Just trying to clarify if this is a new bug for everyone. Was it working successfully for you before and then stopped?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
Could this be a level requirement issue? There were a few of us on the dock, the max level pirates had the sigil, but the level 35 one did not. What level are you? Were there other pirates who entered successfully? Might the sigil have shut off after a time? Just trying to clarify if this is a new bug for everyone. Was it working successfully for you before and then stopped?
This is a known issue; it's been happening since players discovered that if one player stays on the Dreadnaught, they can hold it open for their friends. They keep entering and deny entrance to others.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I tried boarding the Dreadnaught twice last week, and once there was no sigil. The second time there was. I don't know how long it's supposed to hang around, or if there is only ONE group allowed to enter, or what, but it is definitely unclear as to whether or not everyone who participates in sinking it actually gets to enter.

[insert ship icon here]

Ensign
Dec 17, 2014
Calamity Finch on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
I was level 75 and so was everyone else which is why I was confused.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
RayzNova on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
The dreadnaught even after we have defeated, does not show any sigil popup for us to enter. we have tried leaving and defeating the dreadnaught and re entering and it doesnt seem to work and is extremely frustrating. can this pls be fixed asaP?
This issue has to do with a team in the Dreadnaught doing a certain glitch that respawns the Dreadnaught. In order for this reply to remain up I will not go into detail about what this glitch is. Doing it once or twice may be OK but Kingsisle doesn't like it constantly being done.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RayzNova on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
I was level 75 and so was everyone else which is why I was confused.
You can't be level 75

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
You can't be level 75
Hopefully by fall 2019 you will be able to be!

Ensign
Dec 17, 2014