Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

SPIDER FIGHT!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hey Pirates! bring forth your Lavalanchulas, your Black Mambos, your Rock Spiders, or whatever flavor of arachnid pet you can muster. Please level up a Spider Pet for Pet Sparring today on KI Live! It's time for a . . . #SPIDERFIGHT!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 21, 2018 wrote:
Hey Pirates! bring forth your Lavalanchulas, your Black Mambos, your Rock Spiders, or whatever flavor of arachnid pet you can muster. Please level up a Spider Pet for Pet Sparring today on KI Live! It's time for a . . . #SPIDERFIGHT!
My Musketeer was happy to add you to her friends list and my Privateer enjoying the pet PVP / spar match with you. Thank you so much for gifting him the Skeletorus! I redeemed it live during my Twitch broadcast this evening and it let me name it!

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time

rrrrzzzz on Twitch

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I didn't get home from work early enough to participate -- it looks like yuou had quite a bit of fun.

Events like this could certainly breathe more life into pet sparring. I hope they can happen more often.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Someone please make a theme song for this I would love to see that

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
For some reason, I had at first envisioned a bunch of spiders flying all over the place - much like pillows in a pillow fight. (that's one fight I sure would lose )

I think I need more sleep...

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hoodoo Mistress on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
For some reason, I had at first envisioned a bunch of spiders flying all over the place - much like pillows in a pillow fight. (that's one fight I sure would lose )

I think I need more sleep...
OH - that would have been cool, to change the Pillows into a Spider housing item that we could farm for. I'm sure that some clever pirates would enjoy decorating with crawly creatures instead of more pillows.