Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fast Combat not working?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Hi guys! I haven't played in quite awhile but I decided to come back for a little while to play Valencia 2 and I have been having trouble with the fast combat feature. I have it turned on but it isn't doing anything. Is there anything that might be happening that I'm just unaware of or any cure to my problem?

It's nice to be back! -Koi

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Koi the Fish on Aug 22, 2018 wrote:
Hi guys! I haven't played in quite awhile but I decided to come back for a little while to play Valencia 2 and I have been having trouble with the fast combat feature. I have it turned on but it isn't doing anything. Is there anything that might be happening that I'm just unaware of or any cure to my problem?

It's nice to be back! -Koi
Nice to see you back, Koi! Are you sure it's not activating? Sometimes it seems to be slow because we're used to fast combat now. Why not turn it off, do a couple of mob fights, then turn it back on to see if there's a difference.
If it's not changing, then contact support and make a bug report.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Not a meme answer, but try turning it off and back on again. I've legitimately had this work before.