Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannot log in! Help!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
When I try to log in on Wizard101 and Pirate101, it will not let me in! It claims I typed in my password wrong, but it failed to start on both Wizard and Pirate after numerous attempts! HELP!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Nov 5, 2018 wrote:
When I try to log in on Wizard101 and Pirate101, it will not let me in! It claims I typed in my password wrong, but it failed to start on both Wizard and Pirate after numerous attempts! HELP!
Definitely check to see if your caps lock is on, and if it isn't, check to see if your Shift key might be stuck down. I had that happen to me just the other day.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Nov 5, 2018 wrote:
Let me in literally JUST after I made this post, so apperently a false alarm. Sorry.

Still, very peculiar.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Nov 6, 2018 wrote:
Let me in literally JUST after I made this post, so apperently a false alarm. Sorry.

Still, very peculiar.
Thanks for updating - maybe it was a stuck key after all. Glad to hear the situation wasn't serious.