Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boss companions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Now this is maybe going to be a intresting subject but maybe not i see only a few boss companions defeat a boss a certain number of times or defeating all there quests you get him or a companion close to what you fought you got fin dorsal goronado and eep opp ork something like that the frog thats a good witchdoctor companion so why dont we have kane as one of those or moo manchu and on and on and on

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on Dec 15, 2018 wrote:
Now this is maybe going to be a intresting subject but maybe not i see only a few boss companions defeat a boss a certain number of times or defeating all there quests you get him or a companion close to what you fought you got fin dorsal goronado and eep opp ork something like that the frog thats a good witchdoctor companion so why dont we have kane as one of those or moo manchu and on and on and on
Well, considering that Kane was planning to destroy the Spiral and has a contempt for us pirates, I don't think recruiting Kane is going to happen ( or even be a good idea ). I know there are players out there that want an Elite on their crew, I hate to say it's not going to happen, when we were told time and again we weren't going to get Armada companions, but the KI issued the Ashes of the Armada Pack.

You must also consider that those bosses are unlocked Crown Shop items.

Moo Manchu was humbled by our pirates, I don't think he would be willing to join us.

There are better choices for bosses throughout this game ( or perhaps, we'll see a better choice in the future. )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It is one of those ideas that was built into the game when it was launched but discontinued by the developers soon after. People have suggested many bosses that they would like to recruit this way.