Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I claim my Crowns, Bat?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on May 16, 2019 wrote:
Can you PM us via a tweet or through Facebook please, or you can try the Pirate101 Central page. We could aware you the code that way!
I don't have twitter or a facebook ( wierd, yeah ) You could PM from Central.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 15, 2019 wrote:
Unbelievable. This is wrong, KingsIsle. I sincerely hate to see the studio behind such an amazing game behaving so poorly in not only updates, but bugs and glitches, and now this - Anecorbie submitted her question to KingsIsle Live, and this is what she gets?

Not cool, KingsIsle. I'm not going to submit my question next time, or the next time, or the time after that due to your poor handling of "valued" customers.
I am so sorry this happened to the top message boards poster. Anecorbie, please do not give up on getting your crowns. Me and my pirates (Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg and Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg ) are rooting for you. After this is settled I would like to see Bat Masterson give us a rundown of everything that went wrong, I would like to examine it on my Twitch channel and help this never happen again. Anecorbie if you would like to log into Pirate 101 this weekend and tell my Twitch viewers everything that has happened let me know.

Administrator
anecorbie on May 16, 2019 wrote:
I don't have twitter or a facebook ( wierd, yeah ) You could PM from Central.
Yes, this can work! I'm sorry for the continued issues, we're trying to figure out why we are not receiving any of your contacts.

You had mentioned Central earlier. Did you try to send a PM to me before with the following account? I haven't received anything yet, feel free to respond again or just send a new message through Central:
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/member.php?27145-Bat-Masterson

Thanks Anecorbie!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on May 17, 2019 wrote:
Yes, this can work! I'm sorry for the continued issues, we're trying to figure out why we are not receiving any of your contacts.

You had mentioned Central earlier. Did you try to send a PM to me before with the following account? I haven't received anything yet, feel free to respond again or just send a new message through Central:
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/member.php?27145-Bat-Masterson

Thanks Anecorbie!
OK, will be sending you a message through Central.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Bat Masterson on May 16, 2019 wrote:
Hi! Apologies, I'm not sure what you are referring too here, but we'd like to help. We've awarded everyone's prizes as we mentioned above. If you had something you were expecting, please do email us and we'll get you your prize right away!
Hi. I'm referring to how Anecorbie is being treated right now. I'm not expecting any prizes for KingsIsle Crowns, but I'm just letting you know I'm not very encouraged to submit questions in general at this point due to the treatment of her and many others. This has been going on for over three months, Bat. This thread started on February 6th. I'm really not happy with your customer care here.

Administrator
I've received your message on Central! I've included a bonus code in there for you as an apology for this drawn out interest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on May 17, 2019 wrote:
I've received your message on Central! I've included a bonus code in there for you as an apology for this drawn out interest.
OH Thank you! ( and what a generous amount! ) Now do I save it or spend it recklessly?
This post may now be closed, moderators.
If anyone else has problems, do not hesitate to alert Bat Masterson!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 17, 2019 wrote:
Hi. I'm referring to how Anecorbie is being treated right now. I'm not expecting any prizes for KingsIsle Crowns, but I'm just letting you know I'm not very encouraged to submit questions in general at this point due to the treatment of her and many others. This has been going on for over three months, Bat. This thread started on February 6th. I'm really not happy with your customer care here.
To be fair, he did his best to make contact. If I weren't so technologically incapable, this would have been cleared up much sooner.
OK, moderators, I believe this post can now be closed.