Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I claim my Crowns, Bat?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you for using my question in the recent KI Live broadcast & good job on up-loading it to You-Tube so quickly! But, Bat, you kind of rushed through how to claim the crowns and even when I re-played that section it was too fast and some of the comment was garbled.
So for the further information of those whose question or tips are used in the future, could you please explain the process?
BTW, Leah, you didn't butcher my forums name, just dinged it a little, . It's pronounced ain-corbie ( Lowland Scots for one raven. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Still waiting for a reply or my crowns.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Still waiting for a reply or my crowns....

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
anecorbie on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for using my question in the recent KI Live broadcast & good job on up-loading it to You-Tube so quickly! But, Bat, you kind of rushed through how to claim the crowns and even when I re-played that section it was too fast and some of the comment was garbled.
So for the further information of those whose question or tips are used in the future, could you please explain the process?
BTW, Leah, you didn't butcher my forums name, just dinged it a little, . It's pronounced ain-corbie ( Lowland Scots for one raven. )
I don't know if this would help at all, I don't really know the terms of service but maybe send it into the Kingsisle help, maybe they can help you? Good luck, I wasn't there for the stream.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Have you received your crowns yet? If not, email the community email so you can talk directly with Bat.

community@pirate101.com

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:
Have you received your crowns yet? If not, email the community email so you can talk directly with Bat.

community@pirate101.com
I tried this, but the message was rejected. I guess I'll have to wait until Bat can get around to it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:
So that's how your name is pronounced? I've always pronounced it AN-cor-bee/Anne Corbie. Good to know, heh!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:
I tried this, but the message was rejected. I guess I'll have to wait until Bat can get around to it.
Hmmm ... I've never heard of a community email getting rejected. Are you sure you sent it to community and not customer support? They'd probably reject any code matters.

Or did the email fail to send in the first place?

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 19, 2019 wrote:
Hmmm ... I've never heard of a community email getting rejected. Are you sure you sent it to community and not customer support? They'd probably reject any code matters.

Or did the email fail to send in the first place?
Thank you for trying to help, I used the link you gave me, yet the message was rejected. I'll have to wait until Bat & team get around to this.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
I didn't see ki live till two days ago but my questions were answered and i do not have social media, how do i get those crowns?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormtrooper1231 on Feb 21, 2019 wrote:
I didn't see ki live till two days ago but my questions were answered and i do not have social media, how do i get those crowns?
By waiting for Bat Masterson to see this post and reply. Hey moderators! Give him a head's up, 'K?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It is now 3 weeks since KI Live, I do realize that Bat is busy ( a busy bat? ), but I would like to know when my crowns will be awarded.

Administrator
Hi Anecorbie! I'm so sorry for not seeing this thread sooner :(. Can you please try sending to community@kingsisle.com. If you don't get a response by Monday and it's still being rejected, please feel free to email support@kingsisle.com and they can forward to me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Administrator
anecorbie on Feb 27, 2019 wrote:
I have not yet received my crowns.
This is for a contest or KI Live? Please email community@kingsisle.com your character name, login name, and what you won and we'll confirm and award.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Feb 27, 2019 wrote:
This is for a contest or KI Live? Please email community@kingsisle.com your character name, login name, and what you won and we'll confirm and award.
It was a KI Live, this past one, my question was: "Will we have a finite number of companions?" Ms. Rubin answered it. I can't use the community link, my message gets rejected. I sent an e-mail to support and tagged it with your name. Did you receive it?

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Mine was for KI live as well my question was about if we could have a quest sort function, where we can sort our quests by worlds.
With myself, I cannot select your links and i have also sent an email to the community desk i believe 2 weeks ago, correct me if i am wrong, and i still have heard nothing. please help.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have just sent in a request through Support to you, Bat Masterson, and hope this time you'll be able to see to my request.
Otherwise, I'll be forced to believe that you and KI are flat-out lying, when offering a reward for our tips and questions.

Administrator
If you had a question answered, please just email community@pirate101.com with the question answered, your character name, and we'll get the Crowns awarded.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Mar 14, 2019 wrote:
If you had a question answered, please just email community@pirate101.com with the question answered, your character name, and we'll get the Crowns awarded.
I have explained before; whenever I use that link my message gets refused.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Bat Masterson on Mar 14, 2019 wrote:
Bat, I strongly suggest that you and KingsIsle get your act together. It has been over a month, and you have been giving Anecorbie the same email over and over that doesn't work. If she was promised a reward for asking a question on KingsIsle Live and she does not receive that reward, your promise is invalid and untrue.

Please get this resolved for Anecorbie, as again, it has been over a month since her question was first asked.

Administrator
anecorbie on Mar 14, 2019 wrote:
I have explained before; whenever I use that link my message gets refused.
Apologies about not reading that clearly. Please try support@kingsisle.com and they can redirect it to Community. If it also gets 'refused', please let us know what you mean by that so we can try and get that part resolved. No one's emails should ever be refused. We want to hear from you after all! :)

Thanks anecorbie!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Mar 19, 2019 wrote:
Apologies about not reading that clearly. Please try support@kingsisle.com and they can redirect it to Community. If it also gets 'refused', please let us know what you mean by that so we can try and get that part resolved. No one's emails should ever be refused. We want to hear from you after all! :)

Thanks anecorbie!
I have managed to send you an e-mail through the community service, I hope you have received it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Mar 19, 2019 wrote:

Thanks anecorbie!
I have used Support and Community e-mail, and still I haven't received my crowns. Did you receive my e-mails at all? Please send me my crowns.