Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are elixir sales a thing in Pirate?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
So I've been looking at these new elixirs from last year's update for a while. I am tempted to pull the trigger and buy tons of expanders for my pirates and maybe even a few friendship elixirs but I am kinda held back waiting for a sale. I am just wondering if there is ever gonna be a sale for these or has there even been one in the past?
I've seen bric-a-brac on sale a few times but nothing else.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Friendly Jesse Pew on Mar 19, 2019 wrote:
So I've been looking at these new elixirs from last year's update for a while. I am tempted to pull the trigger and buy tons of expanders for my pirates and maybe even a few friendship elixirs but I am kinda held back waiting for a sale. I am just wondering if there is ever gonna be a sale for these or has there even been one in the past?
They haven't introduced the "Crowns Event" to Pirate101 yet, but anything is possible.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Mar 19, 2019 wrote:
They haven't been out that long so a sale may be far off.

Since the max you can use on a Pirate is 2 (at least for the Bank and Backpack Expanders), I don't think you would want to buy "tons" and, so far, they are limiting the purchase per Pirate to 2. After buying 2, you can't buy any more.