Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why is the Taven section on the top now?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
It's a simple question. Why's it on the top? Before it was below The Shipyards, but now it's on the top, above A Pirate's Life! What's up with that?

Ensign
Dec 23, 2018
There's a lot of forum re-arranging/organizing going on. Like the staff section of the forums, they removed 2 of the three things and now it's just announcements. I guess they are wanting to switch/clean things up a bit.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Lookit Light on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
It's a simple question. Why's it on the top? Before it was below The Shipyards, but now it's on the top, above A Pirate's Life! What's up with that?
LOL, I was just going to make a thread on the same thing when I saw your thread! I personally don't mind, since The Tavern is the most-used category that I frequent, but it is a bit odd.

Administrator
We just rearranged a little bit to make the general discussion easier to find. This is our most active area and one that new players will always search for, so it should be at the top here.