Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

[Contest] Pirate101 Poem Summer Contest!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2018
It’s summertime, and one of our favorite things to do over the summer with friends and family is reminiscing… Talking about memories or a fun point in time about something.

Ravenwood Academy is putting your poetry skills to the test! Get out your quill and hornpipe and write us a chanty that will charm the Beauties and Seadogs alike! We want the Pirates of The Spiral to show us what they’ve got! Put your penmanship to the test with a perfect pirate poem!

Get all the information, and participate today:

https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/ravenwood-community-summer-contests/

Let us know if you have any questions/comments about the Pirate101 Poem Summer Contest!

Owner of Ravenwood Academy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I like it! I'll definitely participate if I can. Are haikus allowed?

Ensign
Mar 12, 2018
Lookit Light on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
I like it! I'll definitely participate if I can. Are haikus allowed?
Yes! We're not trying to limit you here, as we want everyone to be creative :).

Owner of Ravenwood Academy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Nathan Darkhorn on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
It’s summertime, and one of our favorite things to do over the summer with friends and family is reminiscing… Talking about memories or a fun point in time about something.

Ravenwood Academy is putting your poetry skills to the test! Get out your quill and hornpipe and write us a chanty that will charm the Beauties and Seadogs alike! We want the Pirates of The Spiral to show us what they’ve got! Put your penmanship to the test with a perfect pirate poem!

Get all the information, and participate today:

https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/ravenwood-community-summer-contests/

Let us know if you have any questions/comments about the Pirate101 Poem Summer Contest!
Wow! This sounds awesome. I'll definitely check it out some more. Thanks for posting this!