Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard bundle?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I know that this will probably get taken down, but please hear me out. What if they brought back this bundle for a week for promotional reasons. I know it was supposed to be permanently retired, but I've talked to many people who have this bundle, and all of them said it would be fine if it came back for a limited time. One popular example is Willowy dream, who is a model in our community.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Yea I would like for them to add it back for a bit I would definitely buy it if they did bring it back

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
As Anecorbie has constantly repeated, this bundle is permanently retired.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Sep 20, 2019 wrote:
I know that this will probably get taken down, but please hear me out. What if they brought back this bundle for a week for promotional reasons. I know it was supposed to be permanently retired, but I've talked to many people who have this bundle, and all of them said it would be fine if it came back for a limited time. One popular example is Willowy dream, who is a model in our community.
Not ever going to happen. You already had a reply from Bat Masterson on this subject. And basing a possible return by the response of a popular poster is nonsense, I'm equally as popular ( with modesty ) and I disagree that this bundle should ever be re-issued.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Yeah it would be nice to see this bundle brought back.

Administrator
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:
Not ever going to happen. You already had a reply from Bat Masterson on this subject. And basing a possible return by the response of a popular poster is nonsense, I'm equally as popular ( with modesty ) and I disagree that this bundle should ever be re-issued.
See here on our last reply: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/boochbeard-bundle-8ad6a42b6d4388df016d450f46b31604?page=1