Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

favorite pack

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
ahoy whats your favorite pirate101 pack mine is tribal pack because the doomhorn
ruthless luke Armstrong lvl 23 privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Sep 26, 2019 wrote:
ahoy whats your favorite pirate101 pack mine is tribal pack because the doomhorn
My favorite pack has to be the Beastmaster pack, I really want a complete set of bears. Aww, who am I kidding? I really want BAAR!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
skywayprivateer on Sep 26, 2019 wrote:
Absolutely Ashes of the Armada! I remember suggesting a long time ago that we could get reprogrammed Clockworks as Companions, and everyone disagreed and thought it wouldn't happen/wouldn't make sense, yet here we are. Seriously, though, I love that Pack. I've always wanted the Haywire Battle Angel!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Tribal Crew Pack for certain. I can never get bored of that Aztec feel (we know it's Aztec because they wear jade as a special stone in the promotions).

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Mine is the Ashes of the Armada Pack and, like Helpful Aurora, I really really want the Haywire Battle Angel!!
Fair Taryn Lewis

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
My favorite pack has to be the Beastmaster pack, I really want a complete set of bears. Aww, who am I kidding? I really want BAAR!
I actually did that a few years ago -- I couldn't tell you how many packs full of pet stuff fill my attic as a result, but I have the full bear team on my junior Witchdoctor.

Yarr!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:
I actually did that a few years ago -- I couldn't tell you how many packs full of pet stuff fill my attic as a result, but I have the full bear team on my junior Witchdoctor.

Yarr!

* Grins * I'm slightly jealous but very happy for you. I'm still hopeful and I do have Khord on both Esperanza & Bold Bess Nightingale ( my buccaneer )!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
glitterway123 on Sep 28, 2019 wrote:
Mine is the Ashes of the Armada Pack and, like Helpful Aurora, I really really want the Haywire Battle Angel!!
Fair Taryn Lewis
I actually have the Haywire Battle Angel. But it's not much use for my Musketeer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:
I actually have the Haywire Battle Angel. But it's not much use for my Musketeer.
A melee companion is of great use to a musketeer, if you use her to draw enemy melee to attack her. My musketeer constantly use Ridolfo.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
I got itzen Kaan in the pack a palooza.
Oh, he's excellent, my back up for El Toro!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
A melee companion is of great use to a musketeer, if you use her to draw enemy melee to attack her. My musketeer constantly use Ridolfo.
I use Ridolfo! He's great!

As for favorite pack, though, I would choose the Tribal Crew Pack. The contents are impressive. And not just for the companions; the housing items and mounts are also desirable!

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I've bought many many many ashes of the Armada packs. What's sad? I didn't realize it had a crew member it could give you

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In Search of Yum on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
I've bought many many many ashes of the Armada packs. What's sad? I didn't realize it had a crew member it could give you
I feel worse that I did know it could reward the companions, I have tried repeatedly over the years and have yet to receive even one.

Bad luck.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
He is a great companion, Anecorbie! He backs up Sarah Steele a ton cuz enemies target her a lot.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
I use Ridolfo! He's great!

As for favorite pack, though, I would choose the Tribal Crew Pack. The contents are impressive. And not just for the companions; the housing items and mounts are also desirable!
I don't have Ridolfo quite yet as I skipped most of the side quests in Valencia Pt. 1. (memo to me, memo to me, gotta do the side quests )

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:
dragoon i still want it DRAGOON

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
skywayprivateer on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
dragoon i still want it DRAGOON
Dragoon is my favorite. Fun fact: they are currently the tallest companion in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think I have a new favorite in the Pirate Nightmare Pack, if you're hunting scrip this pack offers 2 items that you can sell in the Black Market: The Pirate Safe gives 3,000 scrip when sold & the folded towels sell for 4 scrip, get enough of these together and getting that grand cabin just got easier!
Also, Ratbeard's Chair, love that it's in this pack, and my "newer" pirates can finally get it.
Tomes, which are sadly lacking in the Beastmaster & Ashes packs. My Tome count is now up to 40 ( now, if I will ever get the chance to use them...)
All That and a Moodha! ( worth 1.5 million in gold ) will we ever get to sell it?
There are some extra pets in this pack worth getting besides those undead parrots ( ick! )
The mount is nice & spooky.
The gear sets: I know some players are severely disappointed in them, but now we have an option on stitched fashion for those wanting a more "piratey" look.It is sad that the companions are extremely buggy in their promotions, but I'm sure Ki will take care of that. The weapon's look ok, I'm not fond of cartoonishly large swords, but they do come with an intriguing power card.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
Absolutely Ashes of the Armada! I remember suggesting a long time ago that we could get reprogrammed Clockworks as Companions, and everyone disagreed and thought it wouldn't happen/wouldn't make sense, yet here we are. Seriously, though, I love that Pack. I've always wanted the Haywire Battle Angel!
DRAGOON

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 26, 2019 wrote:
I think I have a new favorite in the Pirate Nightmare Pack, if you're hunting scrip this pack offers 2 items that you can sell in the Black Market: The Pirate Safe gives 3,000 scrip when sold & the folded towels sell for 4 scrip, get enough of these together and getting that grand cabin just got easier!
Also, Ratbeard's Chair, love that it's in this pack, and my "newer" pirates can finally get it.
Tomes, which are sadly lacking in the Beastmaster & Ashes packs. My Tome count is now up to 40 ( now, if I will ever get the chance to use them...)
All That and a Moodha! ( worth 1.5 million in gold ) will we ever get to sell it?
There are some extra pets in this pack worth getting besides those undead parrots ( ick! )
The mount is nice & spooky.
The gear sets: I know some players are severely disappointed in them, but now we have an option on stitched fashion for those wanting a more "piratey" look.It is sad that the companions are extremely buggy in their promotions, but I'm sure Ki will take care of that. The weapon's look ok, I'm not fond of cartoonishly large swords, but they do come with an intriguing power card.
SCRIP!
I currently have 347, taking all the scrip from my other characters as well as my Wishing Well (my three houses...Sharpshooter's Citadel, Smuggler's Cove, and Castaway's Refuge [i think it might be Buccaneer's den])

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I still enjoy Ashes of the Armada, but the Pirate Nightmare Pack is great!
Anyway, Pirate Nightmare and Ashes of the Armada are tied in first place, then Tribal Crew Pack, and then Beastmaster Pack...then the other ones