Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Membership Benefits Ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2009
I say the idea of 40% faster ship boost speed to members would be a great perm benefit. Also a temp one could be 50% more scrip. Maybe have 25% stronger ship attacks would be a nice temporary ship bonus.. What do you as the community think? Do you have ideas for additional member Benefits?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Maycast on Mar 3, 2020 wrote:
I say the idea of 40% faster ship boost speed to members would be a great perm benefit. Also a temp one could be 50% more scrip. Maybe have 25% stronger ship attacks would be a nice temporary ship bonus.. What do you as the community think? Do you have ideas for additional member Benefits?
Welcome to the message boards, Maycast! Those are all excellent ideas! 50% more scrip would be welcome, indeed.
( still no ship emoji? )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Good ideas. Faster pet training might be a nice alternative to the double pet gains rewards, as the times for higher pet ranks get pretty long.

I think the best new benefit for membership would be some new content. Faster ships is great if you have somewhere to sail to, scrip is nice if there is something in the Black Market that you would like to buy, and they already made sinking ships pretty easy, so stronger attacks aren't really needed. Even new members would love something new to do, I think.

I let my membership lapse because the existing member benefits aren't geared toward max level pirates. It took me a while to get here, but collecting things for pirates that have nowhere new to go, and Igotten most of the things from the Black Market that appeal to me. I no longer need extra training tomes, and don't really visit Miracle Mitch all that often. I certainly don't need to reset any training points or anything.

Ensign
Nov 19, 2009
Another idea I had is for members ALL scrip Items are 50% off. So you can finally buy That banner you always wanted if you have 6,000 scrip.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Maycast on Mar 28, 2020 wrote:
Another idea I had is for members ALL scrip Items are 50% off. So you can finally buy That banner you always wanted if you have 6,000 scrip.
A "Two-fer" would be great - 50% more scrip + 50% off BM items! Include Ranked PVP and Brawlin' Hall items with this as well.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2019
Personally, I think unlimited boost would be a nice option as a member benefit. Even though there's already the option to purchase it with crowns, it would definitely make questing a breeze for just a couple days.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I have a issue with the pet training time. Like one of my pets I was training took one day and 4 hours to increase one level which I think it's ridiculous when you compare it to Wizard's pet training. If they can do a member benefit where they cut like 50% of the time, or heck, even 25% would be amazing for me in general lol.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
And what about member emoticons, like a ship? Or Cool ranch's logo? Or a bottle of yum?