Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring Me My Bow Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2010
Hi, I unfortunately have experienced a bug in Aquila for the quest Bring Me My Bow. I have completed all the quest objectives and now have to turn the quest in to Ulysses, but I am unable to do so. The quest arrow points to him and the objective is to talk to Ulysses, but the question mark above his head remains gray and I am unable to talk with him. I am just posting about it here to see if there is anything that can be done. I went ahead and contacted support a couple days ago when this first happened, but I am yet to hear back. I'm not sure if it didn't go through or if something else needs to be done that I just overlooked. I don't know if there is any delay or anything due to the virus, but I went ahead and waited 48 hours before posting here.
Just in case, my ticket number is 200409-000916.
My character's name is Cunning Kevin Ashburn.
Thank you so much in advance for your help, and sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks so much!
mars209

Administrator
Ethan Skybringer on Apr 12, 2020 wrote:
Hi, I unfortunately have experienced a bug in Aquila for the quest Bring Me My Bow. I have completed all the quest objectives and now have to turn the quest in to Ulysses, but I am unable to do so. The quest arrow points to him and the objective is to talk to Ulysses, but the question mark above his head remains gray and I am unable to talk with him. I am just posting about it here to see if there is anything that can be done. I went ahead and contacted support a couple days ago when this first happened, but I am yet to hear back. I'm not sure if it didn't go through or if something else needs to be done that I just overlooked. I don't know if there is any delay or anything due to the virus, but I went ahead and waited 48 hours before posting here.
Thanks so much!
mars209
Thanks Ethan for contacting our support team! Feel free to reply to the ticket and our team will get back to you there.

Since this is a bug report, I'll send this to our designers as well.

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ethan Skybringer on Apr 12, 2020 wrote:
Thanks so much!
mars209
Did you use the teleporter provided by Madea or did you just sail ( or if you left a mark, port in to the cave )? Sometimes this is the problem.