Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks KI !

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Well, I barely read the newsletters properly, so it came as a shock when I checked for a new one and saw my tip in the newsletter! . Thank you KI, it's feels like such an honor to be mentioned.

Administrator
Amazingshot123 on May 2, 2020 wrote:
Well, I barely read the newsletters properly, so it came as a shock when I checked for a new one and saw my tip in the newsletter! . Thank you KI, it's feels like such an honor to be mentioned.
Certainly! Glad to have yours included. Make sure we award you those 5K Crowns :).

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Bat Masterson on May 4, 2020 wrote:
Certainly! Glad to have yours included. Make sure we award you those 5K Crowns :).
Hang on, what?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Amazingshot123 on May 6, 2020 wrote:
Hang on, what?
I think by 5K Crowns they meant, you earned 5K Crowns. If your question or gameplay tip is answered on KI Live, they give out 5K Crowns to you. I can confirm that this is true, because the same thing has happened to me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazingshot123 on May 6, 2020 wrote:
Hang on, what?
Contact KingsIsle through Community to claim your prize: tell them the Tip or Question that was used.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Don't forget to say it was the April 2020 newsletter and your account name ( not log-in ).

Administrator
anecorbie on May 6, 2020 wrote:
Contact KingsIsle through Community to claim your prize: tell them the Tip or Question that was used.
Just find me and we'll get it awarded! :)