Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New additions to game

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Hello there pirates, it's the annoying pirate that keeps posting again.

I had a thought of making this post/ game: You get to choose an addition you'd like to see added, and you set up a quest to start it and meet it's trainer. EX. training points redeemed for gold : name: Crow. Occupation: Training points redeemer. Quest: make me a sandwich:
Goals: Talk to Ol' Zeke
talk to Crow

Hand in: Crow
Rewards: Gold : 20,XP: 10, Training points: 1.

PS I made this especially for anecorbie and their crafting obbsession .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazingshot123 on May 13, 2020 wrote:

I had a thought of making this post/ game: You get to choose an addition you'd like to see added, and you set up a quest to start it and meet it's trainer. EX. training points redeemed for gold : name: Crow. Occupation: Training points redeemer. Quest: make me a sandwich:
talk to Crow

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazingshot123 on May 13, 2020 wrote:

talk to Crow

Craft quest string: Introducing Crafting ( becomes available when player is level 8 ).
Quest Giver: Dooley ( hangs out by the shops of Skull Island. Outlaw's Outfitters? ) I don't want to follow W101 crafting quests exactly, but how else are you to get a crafting table? So bring reagents to Dooley, who makes you a crafting table.
BUT this table can have extra additions ( instead of a single table for whatever you need to make ).
Also there are craft teachers in every world ( not in VA1 but in VA2, should be the Guinea Pig in the craft hall ).
Things to craft Pirate gear, ships & ship gear, houses and furnishings ( including PVP arenas & gauntlets )
That's my wish ( obsession ).