Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is a Buccaneer?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Blaze Carter on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:
i really like the Buccaneer :)
me to BUCANEERS i have a solo bucaneer

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
AsgardianLoki on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Buccaneer has to be my favorite class of them all, second is Privateer.
no A 1# is privateer B 1# is bucaneer

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Pirate101 fan on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
what is that?????

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
TheRealRedz on Mar 21, 2017 wrote:
loving lufe
welcome to the message boards therealredz

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
I love, love, LOVE this class! I loved it so much, in fact, that in the space of one month, I went from level 1 to level 48. Then in another month, jumped 15 levels to level 63. We get the best armor in the game (next to privateers), some very good damage outputs, very high health, and decent dodge/accuracy! I'm not kidding when I say this, but I think buccaneers may be the most powerful class in the game. Great in PvP, great in PvE, you name it.

See ye in the Spiral! -- Sabrina Dove, Lv. 63 (part of the apparently tiny population of female buccs)

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
Yes i have a question for our buccaneer nation. i currently am at level 68 about to fight cane. what is the best possible buccaneer lineup including crown shop companions. i am currently using hawk peter quint and the gorilla. P.S i know his name but it won't let me say it.