Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
in the game you have amazing companions and they can do some crazy cool things but i have a few max lvl people and the one that i think is a little behind in battle is the doctor like in wizard 101 you have the life school that will heal all others and that task it takes by the private but the death wiz can heal people and take a little life from themselves to do it. I feel like that should me the doctor that can take some of their health and give it to other people.
So that was my idea and hope you take it into account when you make some new spells

Ensign
Feb 04, 2012
i was going through marleybone and saw the orphanage and i thought "what if we could adopt one of the pups or cats as a pet or a companion"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nativepride16 on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
i was going through marleybone and saw the orphanage and i thought "what if we could adopt one of the pups or cats as a pet or a companion"
Welcome to the message boards, nativepride! Well, those poor orphans, they would hardly be considered pets since they can speak and as for a companion - well, aren't they very young to be a pirate? I mean they're younger than us, I don't see how they could be any help at all.
However I would like to see them as a sort of mobile housing item. We could give them a home and they could clean the house for us, after all, they're used to doing manual labor.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
CatLover138 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Well I was thinking that a pirate when they level up should be able to boost the attack points on their weapon. That way they may not have to go to the store so much and buy a new one... especially if it's the only one that will help them at all... and they think that the weapon is sooo ugly. Because if their weapon leveled up with them they would be able to keep using the weapons that they really loved the look of. Because now I think that I have the cutest weapon in the world at Mooshoo but it doesn't really get me through some tough battles so I end up alternating between about three or four weapons so I'll use the most effective one on bosses and the others depending on their strength.

Remember, this is just an idea!

Lindsey lvl 44
You know you can stitch your weapons right?

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I know everybody has already said this, but make more parts to the storyline-at least to level 80! I absolutely do not care where you continue, I'm just so bored right now because all I'm doing right now is easy side quests in Monquista and Skull Island. Everyone has been asking for more storyline, so please bring it to us Kingsisle!

Charming Morgan Freeman- lvl 65 Witchdoctor
Adam-lvl 63 Swashbuckler
Tall Orlando- lvl 16 Musketeer

Ensign
Oct 11, 2015
Everyone says this but make the lvl cap to 110 like wizard101 and add more areas and story

Ensign
Nov 01, 2014
I wish they could get a Radical Fox as an companion for a certain class.

I like all classes

Ensign
Jul 31, 2014
I think it would be great if we were able to place more than 100 items in our homes, especially the huge ones. Right now we are only able to place 100 items inside and 100 items outside. We should be able to place 200 or 300 items instead of 100 since some houses are really big. My pirate had the Castaway's Refuge home and I was able to decorate the whole house with 100 items since it is very small. However, now my pirate has the Rake's Lagoon house and I am not able to decorate all of it like I want to due to the limited placing space there is. So please please please please allow us to place more items in our homes!

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Could we please get a FaunFawn as a rideable mount?

And custom/"stitchable" ships is still my number one request. The ability to keep a ship that you really like and keep it throughout the game similar to the way you can stitch your gear with better stats but still keep your "look". I would like to see that with ships.

I have noticed there seems to be more armor drops that resemble bosses and other NPCs in the game, please keep doing that. For example, I would love to get Rooke's full armor as a drop one day. Or a reasonable facsimile of it at least.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
aaronlightwalker on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
Could we please get a FaunFawn as a rideable mount?

And custom/"stitchable" ships is still my number one request. The ability to keep a ship that you really like and keep it throughout the game similar to the way you can stitch your gear with better stats but still keep your "look". I would like to see that with ships.

I have noticed there seems to be more armor drops that resemble bosses and other NPCs in the game, please keep doing that. For example, I would love to get Rooke's full armor as a drop one day. Or a reasonable facsimile of it at least.
Rooke's Capello of the General & The General's Armatura are drops from Rooke in the Wreck of the Victory, the boots are the Heavy Dragoon Boots and can be found in the Bazaar ( sometimes ). He drops two version of his weapon - a bulwark ( sword and shield ) & his axe. Good Luck farming, mate.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
i dont recall saying this before so, here i go

add turrets to every island
here is the Legend/Key

Skull island: a small island with a skull on top and shoots 5 fireballs from each eyes and shoots earth,ice,water,fire cannons 2 each from its mouth. to be honest it sounds stronger than its weak
but anyway it has the HP of 5 cutthroat ships.

Monquista: (p.s i dont know if there IS paticularly A turret there but... i dont recall seeing it.)
a monkey stacue that is holding a flintlock, the flintlock shoots 1 basic cannonball. it deals 500 hull dmg
and from its other hand it is lighting a cannon and the cannon is really big that it shoots 10 cannonballs!! it regens after 2:30 minutes and deals 1500 hull damage the turret is as much as about 20 - 40 cutthroat ships

Port Regal: (p.p.s this all is not in order :P) a turret that looks like an armada robot and it is actually a really REALLY big armada robot. it actually works and shoots spark cannons from its flintlock. the hull HP is 5 harts of gold in marleybone. and the spark cannon deals 2500 hull damage

Cool ranch: ALREADY DONE

Marleybone: ALREADY DONE

Mooshu: ALREADY DONE

that very redish place, started with an A i know a good turret idea but. it just wont exactly blend in if you understand.

and if theres any else i should know just tell me if you want to

and this took me A LOT of work to think,write, and understand stuff

AND finally i really think there should be turrets in most main islands.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I know you guys would like to expand the length of the actual game in some parts, but I think that would be the last thing we should do. I would like to make certain parts of Pirate101 more organized and "hi - tech" in certain areas of this amazing game. For example, I believe that certain pets should be received by a given class (,,,,) and by that class only. At certain points in the game you receive BETTER pets (Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch pt. 1, Cool Ranch pt. 2, MooShu, Marleybone, Aquila) as opposed to receiving one lower than you would expect. Additionally, I believe you should receive a choice of your first 3 companions from any point in the game. For example, (as a Swashbuckler) you really would want a Yakooza, Lt. Springer, and Samocles as your starting companions. You could receive these companions (of course, at "Skull Island status") and have a happier beginning to your game. The original companions could be substituted in MooShu, Marleybone, and Aquila.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
this is only minor but,
you know in the quests it says a giftbox with a question mark that says its a suprise! if your mouse hovers on it?

change that to a normal gift box and when your mouse hovers over it make it say a gift!

this is only minor you dont need to do this

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
I know you guys would like to expand the length of the actual game in some parts, but I think that would be the last thing we should do. I would like to make certain parts of Pirate101 more organized and "hi - tech" in certain areas of this amazing game. For example, I believe that certain pets should be received by a given class (,,,,) and by that class only. At certain points in the game you receive BETTER pets (Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch pt. 1, Cool Ranch pt. 2, MooShu, Marleybone, Aquila) as opposed to receiving one lower than you would expect. Additionally, I believe you should receive a choice of your first 3 companions from any point in the game. For example, (as a Swashbuckler) you really would want a Yakooza, Lt. Springer, and Samocles as your starting companions. You could receive these companions (of course, at "Skull Island status") and have a happier beginning to your game. The original companions could be substituted in MooShu, Marleybone, and Aquila.
I agree class pets would be great, and those pets should have a greater chance of joining in combat by default (50%?) as part of story line quests. But I don't agree with the part of starting with other companions.

I can't see any reason to start with alternate companions.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I know you have put a lot of work into the game and are probably working on the next world but here us the thing. Why does brooch beards ship look better than most of the other ones? I would really appreciate it if you made a version of brooch beards shop available in one way or another whether it's crowns or part of a bundle or whatever.please consider it

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Pirate101 fan on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
I know you have put a lot of work into the game and are probably working on the next world but here us the thing. Why does brooch beards ship look better than most of the other ones? I would really appreciate it if you made a version of brooch beards shop available in one way or another whether it's crowns or part of a bundle or whatever.please consider it
I've also requested more ship alternatives in the game that can be acquired via special quest. Or, at the very least, a way to have ship parts quests that contribute to parts to build a custom ship or custom armor, sails, etc.

While I would never vote for crafting in Pirate, this is a way to "craft" better ships or ships items by doing unique quests to get the materials and have members of your crew "build" it.

It's a crafting-esque type of crafting without the toil and tedium of crafting as found in Wizard. Pirates are looters and treasure hunters, they go get what they want, not spend untold time collecting and mixing reagents.

And by making it quest based, it keeps the lines distinct between Pirate and Wizard.

Ensign
Oct 03, 2011
hmmmm... other than a story line continuation where w have waited almost 3 years, i think that the option to fight companions should be added.You should be able to test your companion's strength to yours. It also will allow us to see what the companions can do without us telling them who and when to attack.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
I would like to put my old ships that I acquired in the Shared Bank so that when I start a new character I have a full set-up ready for them to go!

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
I would like to be able to store my bottle ships, purchased houses, and companions in the Shared Bank to pass down to characters that I create later. Hopefully I can eventually a verity of every possible Companion and a fully set up ship for when my level is compatible ready to go.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
tyler249334 on Dec 18, 2015 wrote:
hmmmm... other than a story line continuation where w have waited almost 3 years, i think that the option to fight companions should be added.You should be able to test your companion's strength to yours. It also will allow us to see what the companions can do without us telling them who and when to attack.
I like that idea but who would control your companion, because you usually use a different strategy than everyone else.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
mparks08 on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
I would like to put my old ships that I acquired in the Shared Bank so that when I start a new character I have a full set-up ready for them to go!
I do that exact same thing with my level 65 pets that I never use anymore.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
  • Hello KingsIsle and fellow pirate101 mates. I am a long time player of wizard101 but have found my way here now and made pirate101 my new home. The game is fresh and full of possibilities and very fun. To my disappointment though it seems like wizard101 gets all the attention from KingsIsle, development wise, and pirate101 is kinda being left, dead in the water, when you compare all that has been added to and developed for each game in the recent year or so, possibly more.
  • Being an avid player of pirate101 and loving the game as much as I loved wizard101 I would surely like to see more additions/upgrades/updates to pirate101. Pirate101 needs your love just as much as wizard101 KingsIsle.
  • A couple of things I would like to see added to pirate101 that I feel would expand the game in positive and fun ways are as follows:
  • (1) Max Gold "cap": I play many different mmog's and I have to say, the gold max limit in this game, (for pay and play players anyway), is extremely low compared to many mmog's and could use an increased cap to maybe at least 300k or possibly higher, but at least 300k. Even that cap is comparatively low to many current mmog's,I feel this would make/give gameplay a more productive feel as well a feeling of being a greater pirate who has amassed a fortune somewhat worthy of a seasoned pirate.
  • (2) Pet Loyalty: I think it would be a cool, fun and feasable idea to add a method of EARNING pet loyalty for your pets to pirate101. I understand that there is pet loyalty 1 and loyalty 2 that can be bred into pets, but this is often a difficult process which costs pirates a lot of money, time and frustration. A way for pirates to EARN their pets a loyalty increase would be nice to add to game. For example, if a pirate uses the same pet for a set period of time, (maybe 1 week straight without changing pet), then that pet can earn a permanent 2.5% increase in it's loyalty to it's master per week of use up to a max of 35%-50% loyalty.
  • TYVM!

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Waponi ships! Where are they? I would like to see them eventually added as a ship for pirate use. You don't see a whole lot of Waponi duck guys but it would be fun to be able to use their ships and see some new original ship equipment added for these ships.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
I would like to see companion customization expanded for more variety in companions and a more personalized, unique feel to companions in pirate101. I'm sure it wouldn't be to horribly difficult to allow changing of the look of weapons and/or clothing/armor of companions much like our pirates can "stitch" different new looks to their clothes and weapons for a more unique and personalized feel to our pirates and who we want them to be. Having the ability to do this with companions would make battles a little less confusing and hum drum and allow pirates to add "personality" and uniqueness of a sort beyond just color changes to their own personal crew.

Ensign
May 09, 2013
Covenator1162 on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
Waponi ships! Where are they? I would like to see them eventually added as a ship for pirate use. You don't see a whole lot of Waponi duck guys but it would be fun to be able to use their ships and see some new original ship equipment added for these ships.
Going off the back of this, I also reckon one of those steam boats from Cool Ranch would be a nice addition.