Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Since we might be going to Valencia as the next world how about Steam Punk themed clothing? I love how they have all the gears, and sometimes those cute top hats and knee-length skirts. It would really make me happy!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
This is a minor suggestion: after completing the quest "Desperately Seeking Sally" (the quest where you meet Gortez again, now donning his old armor), since Gortez remains in Zenda in his tribal outfit, I think he should either be removed from there or his outfit should match the one he now wears.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
While I feel that Pirate 101 is all ready an awesome game, my suggestion is to bring Game Masters on to rally The Troops Together! Get more to group up and do Dungeons Fight Ships Again TOGETHER! Give game info Excite Players with upcoming on game events & so forth! Have always found there a huge FLAIR of Excitement when Game Master Comes on bored a MMO! Thanks For Making Pirate 101 A Great Game For Us All!

Ensign
Jan 14, 2011
Hello KingsIsle,

I think it would be a good idea to be able to arrange my companions into 'squads' of four. The present arrangement when viewing companions is already four across, therefore if you toggle on that row or squad, the companion to the left would become the First Mate, then second, third, and an idle fourth mate.
In individual pirate mob battles where three companions are given, the fourth idle spot on the squad could be changed (between battles) to rotate a particular companion in or out of activity as a further tweak to the squad's effectiveness to a particular mob.
Squads of companions could be set up with a particular specialty based on the pirate's own style or for a particular talent such as armor or magic resistance, etc. If one companion in the squad isn't as effective, just rotate it to the fourth spot or trade companions into and out of other squads between battles.
Maybe each squad could be named and / or have a flag or patch {} (visible only on the companion screen), just for fun or identification purposes or both!
This squad system ideally could be toggled off entirely so that the standard companion management style is back in place.
Anyways thanks for listening. I'm loving the game especially since all the updates!

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
I think that ship pvp would be a great idea. We already have pet and player, why not ship? I don't think that boarding should be an option while fighting, but that mojo-potions should be.

Reckless Victor Kent, Level 65

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Belle1616 on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Well...
1.More pirate themed clothing(cough cough topic Better girl clothing)
2. the ability to use cabins when were flying
3.hair styles-the current crown shop are ,try again (I don't like to wear hats all the time!)
4.let us change our voice it'd be a really cool game play option, cause you know when you grow your voice changes, and it wouldn't be fair to already existing pirates( I sound like Alvin)
5.GET RID OF THE WOUNDED THING FOR COMPANIONS!!! I hate it, I always lose 2 companions per battle, now if i'm in dungeon my best are gone, and my others are really really really far behind and it'll cost more gold and time to level all up it really slows me down! that update drives me CRAZY!

I think the most important are Pirate girl clothing, Voices, hair styles and WOUNDED COMPANIONS grrrrr....
but yeah, don't force all girls to wear a dress just make a few long ones for parties and stuff, maybe be you can bring over NOBLE GARB from w101? or at least use some of the fan art girls submit to you. Voices, yeah able to change as we please and hair styles, the OUTLAST and the other one don't match my swashbuckler Last, WOUNDED COMPANIONS, pls pls I Hate it with a passion

Thx for reading Belle level 64
Karai's hair from TMNT! PLEASE!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
TrueBananaz on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
I actually have two!

#1: Maybe you can change the look of your character for crowns or gold?
#2: Maybe you can add Wysteria and or Wizard City as a world? I love these 2 worlds in Wizard101!

Gold gold gold! Please I hate that everything is crowns!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
Since we might be going to Valencia as the next world how about Steam Punk themed clothing? I love how they have all the gears, and sometimes those cute top hats and knee-length skirts. It would really make me happy!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Yes yes and YES!

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
I want a pet market where you can buy rare pets and mounts one water one air one has three types of Dolphins four sharks six squids (or octopus). On air seven birds one pig Cupid twenty-one fying things and more

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
TrueBananaz on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
I actually have two!

#1: Maybe you can change the look of your character for crowns or gold?
#2: Maybe you can add Wysteria and or Wizard City as a world? I love these 2 worlds in Wizard101!

Replying to #2

I think that would be too mixed up with the Wizard101 universe, so if they were to add places like that, I think it would be just in a secret area in an already existing Pirate101 world, not named Wizard City or Wysteria.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Add the words 'no stitch' or a non-stitch symbol to those items that are non-stitch so we can know which items are stitch-able.
Add wigs with customizable colors to crown shop
Add dresses/gowns to drops or venders or crown shop.
Yeah yes indeed I agree I want to know if my Nefarious Staff is stitchable (it's not!) :(

Also dresses don't seem to appear anywhere, and in general most clothes don't have much variations between male and female. In Wizard101, some of the clothes there are not even at all the same for boy and girl. There's this one thing that's a knight armor outfit for boy and the girl version is a princess dress. WAY different.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi not sure if i putting this in the right spot but here goes nothing...i would love a 2-person land mount like a cool western stagecoach pulled by buffaloons or even bumbloons then i can better help a lower level friend when they are questing or even in zeke quests etc ty

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Could you please make a ship option for buying the steamboats that the some of the enemies have in Cool Ranch. Ex: banditoad ships. They look so awesome!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fluzzard2 on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Could you please make a ship option for buying the steamboats that the some of the enemies have in Cool Ranch. Ex: banditoad ships. They look so awesome!!
Hi Quint x 430, Welcome to the message boards. I think that is a fabulous idea. I too have always wanted a steam powered paddleboat.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Maybe when you level up to level 30+ you can get a "very fast" mount for 1000 gold. Just an idea

~ Erin

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Being able to level up to lvl 100 like wiz101! Please!

~ Erin, The Buccaneer

Ensign
May 30, 2010
I can't take any credit for this Idea, but we need some Armada Companions.
How cool would it be if a privateer had an Armada Dragoon!

It would also be cool each class got a head of the Aramda
Ex: Bucaneer=Rook
Swashbuckler=Phule

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Fluzzard2 on Mar 11, 2015 wrote:
I can't take any credit for this Idea, but we need some Armada Companions.
How cool would it be if a privateer had an Armada Dragoon!

It would also be cool each class got a head of the Aramda
Ex: Bucaneer=Rook
Swashbuckler=Phule
It has already been established by Blind Mew that it is highly unlikely for there to be any Armada companions.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I feel it is wrong that in the Wreck of the Victory, in the part where we are on the Executioner, we are hurt by caltrops placed on Rooke's ship by Admiral Nelson, who is on our side. The traps should have yellow squares and hurt the dragoons, not us.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
It has already been established by Blind Mew that it is highly unlikely for there to be any Armada companions.
Thanks for clarifying

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
i would add some ranked pvp and a sjip pvp i think people need to battle with ships

fair sailing hope you like the idea

-bloody Jordan Nightingale level 65

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Have any of you ever seen the Highlander? Kamen Rider Ryuki? Zatch Bell? The Hunger Games? They all have one thing in common. Survival Game. I have hosted one before on another site and it was awesome. Two kinds in fact. Last one i did was 26 people entered and are each represented by a letter from the alphabet. The goal is who is the best letter in the alphabet. 25 of you would hunt each other down in the game and pvp each other to eliminate the other. Each participant will have 5 lives. So each loss of at pvp is a life loss. I the creator of this event must be present for all fights. If it somehow reaches a tie then both parties lose a life. You can gang up one pirate if you wish. if you flee that is also a life loss. disconnect is a life loss. Stalling is a life lost, Trying not to found is a life loss. Nagging me is a life loss. If that sounds unfair thats the point. It gives you stress to simultae your oncoming demise. Watch the shows and movies i listed above to get the hint especially Kamen rider Ryuki. That show gives you a hint to how this all works. The prize is bragging rights it's just to see who can be the best at PVP while trying to find the other. If you are interested post below and ask me where to meet you in game so i can add you. I must be added with all participants. If i find out that no one is participating then every week afterwards will result in one life loss for every participant. Only 1 pirate can survive. Once the 24 pirates are gone the last will face off against the 26th Pirate. Pirate Z who is my puppet. Which letter is the best in the alphabet?

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Let us be able to change how we were orphaned. By the time i figured out how that works it was too late i have all this cool stuff on my character so i cant just deleted it to get the companion i want. Please let us change it. Also be cool if we can change our eye and hair color

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ZMasterskull on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
Let us be able to change how we were orphaned. By the time i figured out how that works it was too late i have all this cool stuff on my character so i cant just deleted it to get the companion i want. Please let us change it. Also be cool if we can change our eye and hair color
If you don't like the companion given, there are "twins" available in the crown shop. Also, why not make another character?
Even W101 doesn't allow eye color changes, although you can buy a wig.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I did get the twisn but its not the same and i dont want to make a new character its not the same. All the stuff i bought are on the one that i got the wrong orphan companion. Come on KI let us be able to change it